Resubmission of application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
I would like to ask the oppourtunity to reapply for membership of your clan if i may guys, i realise that before i took the posting to a new level and not everyone apreciated this and have accepted that. However i do feel that my strongest points are the ones not seen on this here forum.I love my gaming and have had a chance to make friends accrosss nations through your server so for that i thank u, and as for the rest well id just ask the regulars for their opinion on me and maybe a vote if possible.

So to the heeds i leave this with you in your capable hands to decide and if its not to happen then thats ok im a hardcore stokie and have broad shoulders :)

Thanks for your resubmission Dwibbels.

Give us a bit of time to discus the matter, but be assured we will treat this "with open visor" (this may be a bit of Dutch/English mix not sure, but I hope you get my drift).

We will get back to you here soon.

not everyone is perfect...included myself,but Dwibbles is a nice player and friendly at ts3.........think he deserve a chance

good luck Dwibbs

Last edited:
not everyone is perfect...included myself,but Dwibbles is a nice player and friendly at ts3.........think he deserve a change

good luck Dwibbs

sounds good. but what the hack had he done wrong?

Dwibbles is a fair player and a nice, friendly guy - it's always a pleasure to meet him on the battlefield.
Good luck, buddy!

"Fair play, teamwork and mutual respect" - these are the basic requirements to become a NRU clan member as stated in the NRU application guidelines. These are also the qualities Dwibbles is undoubtedly endowed with.
Dwibbs, I hope that you will be given the green light. :)

what about you lady? :) when will we see your app ? ;)

Mr. Dwibbles: Welcome here and good luck with your application! Spend some time in TS and 60 days here on forums... Hmm, wait a min... *joke*

AW: Resubmission of application

Yes I would say Stefan and Manuela should apply too, because they would be a great addition to the clan : ))

Users who are viewing this thread