requirements for a bf3 pc

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
hi heik everyone i have talked to (well one pc programmer guy i worked for last week ) said windows 7 is soo much better that 8 and vista ...... dont even go there :)

company called ebuyer on internet do whole gaming pc reasonably priced .... uk based and will do a deal on finance ... sooooooooooooooo tempting but for me my wife would go ape shit lol ...

Last edited:
hi heik everyone i have talked to (well one pc programmer guy i worked for last week ) said windows 7 is soo much better that 8 and vista ...... dont even go there :)
Punch him in the face for me :D

company called ebuyer on internet do whole gaming pc reasonably priced .... uk based and will do a deal on finance ... sooooooooooooooo tempting but for me my wife would go ape shit lol ..
Ebuyer is where I get a lot of my parts from, they are pretty good, but check around on some of their prices as there are lower ones a few times

i've ordered a controller off them and a week later i'm still waiting for it to be delivered, have you had any issues with their free delivery service?

edit - ok nvm neighbour just popped round with it

Last edited:
funny thing is sam he said he had worked for ea games too ? bet he thought i was a nob going on about bf2 , but he was very interesting to talk to.

in the end he said i probably didnt have any real issues i was just crap at playing :)

ebuyer i think are pretty good but i wont build a new pc just buy one , its less frustrating if something cocks up . the computer guys cast offs are probably better than most of our computers :)

EA

short for "Deny everything" and "Tell people they're crap"

nice. :(

Users who are viewing this thread