requirements for a bf3 pc

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
90? On ultra what res are you playing on, or are you pulling a with no AA? I can't play without some forum of AA all those jaggy lines

I built mine for around £800 & i think my specs are pretty good, bf3 on ultra runs at 85-90 fps even crysis 3 beta on ultra was pretty smooth. so if you can self build you can save some £££

once you build your own, you never go back to those messy pre built ones with the cable managament that a 1 year old can do.

If your into PC Modding then you'll now that cable management is very important why i hear you ask we,ll i'll tell you ;)
Temperature inside the PC case thats why, just 10 to 15 minutes of cable managemnet (hiding your cables) can increase your air flow and bring your temperatures down quiet alot...
And yes those cables do make alot of difference inside your case if they are every where...
And thats your lesson for today Boys & Girls from andy the PC geek :p

If your into PC Modding then you'll now that cable management is very important why i hear you ask we,ll i'll tell you ;)
Temperature inside the PC case thats why, just 10 to 15 minutes of cable managemnet (hiding your cables) can increase your air flow and bring your temperatures down quiet alot...
And yes those cables do make alot of difference inside your case if they are every where...
And thats your lesson for today Boys & Girls from andy the PC geek :p

you forgot the fact that a clean case looks sexy as fuck :p (apart from the obvious performance gain).
Also I like it when I can actually reach the parts when I'm upgrading and stuff, Instead of moving every fucking cable which happens to be in the way just to get to the fucking RAM or something similar which is easy to remove/upgrade.

depending on number of components the issue doesn't necessarily have to be that big.

Back in the day with those flat, wide ata cables, separate molex wires and a couple screaming 80mm fans with a 125 or 250 W PSU that had no real airflow and a case that was worse than a tincan the issues were large if you upgraded a cpu to say a thunderbird 1.4G or a larger graphics card. There's been progress with psu airflow, thin sata cables, case design, graphics airflow, psu modualr cables and so on. So even if they now use more power and in some cases dispatch more heat the preemptive solution to the designs help a lot.
Basically it's down to how the case is built and placement of the hardware. a good case can do the same as managing lots of cables in regard to heat dissipation.

My cable management is pretty terrible :) but it's improved with my latest pc, as I can shove them all behind the other side of the case in this one :p

not the best cable management i've seen :p neither the worst too ;) But it should do the trick haha

wtf ?
andy > i saw that i wondered if you got a little maid that does roomservice in there?
love the big fan at the front. What brand are the top and back ones? which component is the noisiest?
Used to have a thermaltake 750W toughpower. Good PSUs.

EDIT: oh and don't tell us what that "white liquid" is you perv. lmao.. :D

@Geno LMAO

The fans are Xigmatek 120mm crystal white bit pricey but very quiet and have good reviews
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/produ...1&catid=2331&sortby=nameAsc&subid=4&mfrid=501

The case is a corsair 600T White limited edition looks nice but cooling is not the best, im looking to replace it in 2 or 3 months
I have 6 fans altogether and they are controlled by a speed control built in to the case this is the noisiest thing in there everything else is whisper quiet

ok. I'm fond of the Noctua fans. couldn't find the specific ones i use in the list but they're the most quiet ones i haven't heard of. lol.

Nexus has some good towers.

Andy i had xigmatek crystal fans in my old rig & yes very quiet, liam has them now in his! & my old tough power 750w psu, now that is a real work horse, had that for 4/5 years

I've also got the corsair 650d case & am very pleased with it.

whooaaaa I noticed we've gone all geeky gents,salivating over fans and various pc components

whats important in life is tits....end of story.

Specifically Kate Upton's....

Attachments

• kate-upton-naked-nude-ass-tits-pussy.jpg
    kate-upton-naked-nude-ass-tits-pussy.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
whooaaaa I noticed we've gone all geeky gents,salivating over fans and various pc components

whats important in life is tits....end of story.

Specifically Kate Upton's....

Agree... tits +1

-edit: kate upton half naked with sideboob + 100000

lmao spunkster, we can always rely on you to drag the topic back into the gutter.......... but yeah right there with you as far as kate upton's tits.......... well any tits really!

yeah but would spazzmeyer have posted that pic if we hadn't talked about them? i see a win win situation. nothing has to be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread