requirements for a bf3 pc

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

Deleted member 432

BF3 looks so beautiful, i want new computer... Who wants buy Corolla or kidney? :p

Re: fooling around with c4

hmm.. 3 kidneys sounds tempting.. (like the finnish tv-show Putous) lol.

Upgrade your hardware to newer model. :D

If you made a post in tech chat about your computer specs we could see what bf3 min reqs are and what you'd need.

I may have some parts i could send you.

Thanks for your offer geno. :) But that whole computer is so old piece of crap, i think it's easier buy new one and solve all problems with one hit. Looks like every new computer comes with Windows 8 and then i can't play BF2 any more. And then i will miss all nice BF2-cocks. :(

Thanks for your offer geno. :) But that whole computer is so old piece of crap, i think it's easier buy new one and solve all problems with one hit. Looks like every new computer comes with Windows 8 and then i can't play BF2 any more. And then i will miss all nice BF2-cocks. :(
What? BF2 and W8 work fine together?

Thanks Andy. :)

Samoz i heard there would be problems but i trust you know better. Cool if i can play BF2 too with new computer if i can buy it. :p

AW: fooling around with c4

And you can also buy whatever software operating system you want :D Well, if there are still the silly disks for it. So you don't have to buy a PC with Windows 8 :)

Heikk > how much you willing to spend on it? i know a few good finnish netstores that have custom comp packages. personally i'd save to get some decent but medium budget components and build it but it's always a risk with compatibility.
With a ready to use package it'd be easier.

That one would certainly do. great graphics card, enough ram and all. easy to upgrade later if necessary (like SSD, more ram, bigger psu).

i was thinking a much lower budget based on the talk but if that one is ok i'd say go for it.

Lol im maybe poor and often stingy bastard but in important things i don't buy cheap crap. Better buy good computer and it serves me several years, like you said later i can upgrade it when needed. :p

Im thinking something like this: http://www.gigantti.fi/product/tiet...PEQ081/acer-predator-g3-poytatietokone-ag3620

I think it would be better buy it from Gigantti/Expert/Whateverlocalstore. If there is guarantee problems i can go to shop and solve it there, not endless emailing and posting stuff around country. :p

..what kind of valuta are you talking about...that 999,- are these euro's or finsh monopoly.........im looking to for a nice comp or laptop to play bf2 and bf3 both
i have the minimum specs for bf3 only processor ended at 2.00 ghz

i move this conversation to a own thread because it could interesting for other member and they would possibly not find it in the old thread. ;)

understood......but a got a new thread in my archivements now....

Users who are viewing this thread