requesting membership :-3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Laka are you teasing Fortuna lol? :D Or is there something what my beer soften brains don't understand? :p

Cheers for Runes membership! :D Heik is getting drunk tonight and here are couple things what propably happens:

The True Words Of Wisdom About Alcohol Funny Cute Picture

Funnylolalcoholgirl 50ab5e2176c95c3ff4bb321c95c3dedc h

Drunk dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for Runes membership! :D Heik is getting drunk tonight and here are couple things what propably happens:

View attachment 313

View attachment 314

View attachment 315

haha awsome XD but lets just see if youll have to get drunk or not mr. heikki :-3

- - - Updated - - -

Fortuna gets his yellow color and tags today, remember everybody hunt him down and t-bag him. :D
lets just see XD if i do your all welcome to try ;-) if i dont your welcome to try anyways ;-)

View attachment 313

View attachment 314

View attachment 315

First image: Heik gets his salad and beer on his home town's tallest tower, tries to impress his newly met date by skiing down all the stairs in that tower.

Second image: The date was quite unskinny, he goes to that bar in his home town which sells alcohol in 15cl portions. "Juo akan kauniiks niin sanotusti"

Third image: This is false because you won't pass out like that, instead you put your French Fries in the oven and have a wonderful idea: "Maybe I should get a shower". In 3 hours you notice the firemen, who came because of the burned French Fries and found you sleeping in the bathroom floor, blocking the floor drain and now the whole apartment is full of water and smoke...

Conclusion: next time think twice of posting some images which eventually will happen :)

And Fortuna: Are You There Yet??

Last edited:
No crn, this is very carefully planned night. I skii onlyl three stairs down, using beer pack of previous weekend. Then i go to near little bar, and they say im not welcome and if i don't leave police come. Then i go to towntown or if there is enough booze i go home. When im back home i drink until im wasted and then i sleep on floor of bathroom. :D

Lol if you wondering why, world is full of red neck jerks and i have only 2 fists. ;) Im like super hero. :)

Edit: You know guys, you kick bad guys and when i was young i often punched bad guys. :p

""Lol if you wondering why, world is full of red neck jerks and i have only 2 fists. Im like super hero. ""
lmao , funny heik :) made me laugh but please be carefull , regards , rich.

Rich: My worst younghood mistake was maybe fighting with about 200cm 130kg russian guy. After that is was sleeping 30 minutes before my friend and ambulance guys get me wake up and i remember what happened. :p Lol fakin Ivan Drago... Later i asked local doctor to check my head and everything is ok by magnetic resonance imaging. :D :D

Edit: Im NOT really like this now. Lol this was at my wild younghood times something like 6 years ago. :D

Rich: My worst younghood mistake was maybe fighting with about 200cm 130kg russian guy. After that is was sleeping 30 minutes before my friend and ambulance guys get me wake up and i remember what happened. :p Lol fakin Ivan Drago... Later i asked local doctor to check my head and everything is ok by magnetic resonance imaging. :D :D

Edit: Im NOT really like this now. Lol this was at my wild younghood times something like 6 years ago. :D
I smell.... Lies? No... something even more powerful...

I smell.... Lies? No... something even more powerful...

Conspiracy? Or that guy was 150cm and 35kg? :D

Edit: JMJ please do everything like your parents say... You are young guy who can do what you want, you don't have to deal with all old shit. From day to day... Jmj promise me you do somithing you like and what is good for your future. :p

Yeah you are a changed man, mr. Heik... Nowadays you use !kick..

And here it goes again... Sorry mr. Magica for hijacking this thread from you :D

Conspiracy? Or that guy was 150cm and 35kg? :D

Edit: If you spent some time in prison and stay cool, you get out in near years as new guy, only bad memories are smell of sweat, shit and blood.... :D JMJ please do everything like your parents say... You are young guy who can do what you want, you don't have to deal with all old shit. From day to day... Jmj promise me you do somithing you like and what is good for your future. :p
I'm doing well. So far.
Playing on computer without making parents rage, haven't stolen anything (than the 5 cents what I stole from my sister's wallet 8 years ago) And I'm doing all job what they give to me.

They are good parents, they understand my "hobby" :D

the good advice is if there is something you really want to do put your heart and sole into it to acheive your goals .
i wanted to go in army but i am partially deaf so was kinda fucked ..
ended up being a plumber which i find tedious and misserable .
best of luck to you youngsters, please follow your dreams if it is possible ...

and get that Heikkinen charachter on teamspeak so we can yell at em !!!!

Heikkinen also known as marcellino maustemakkara.. Lol.

Lol shut up geno about that moonshine night. :D Kyykkääminen on muuten aika vaarallista jos kuuntelee Radio Rockia treenatessa, meinaa keskivartalon pito pettää jos alkaa repeilyttää kesken sarjan. :p

Lol.. It's always a pleasure to read chatbox in the weekends. No hard feelings heikk. Was just kidding. Yeah that radiochannel can be a bit much sometimes.

Peace. Geno.

Users who are viewing this thread