Loeft1

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
Hi Flyjet,

Thanks for your report and welcome to our forums.

I checked this guy out and he gets over 17% on Cheat-O-Meter:
SgtxFleXx | Cheat-O-Meter for BF3 by MAJORmk

Nothing on Metabans so far and PBBans seems to be down at the moment but I'll run him through there too.

If I don't find any other accounts (could be his second character and thus having loads of experience) I'll ban him through Metabans.

Flyjet

27 Oct 2014
He killed me out of the jet seat with a sniper rifle and he made instant kills,and everybody else was complaining about him.Iam 100% sure about him but its your server. ;)

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
He killed me out of the jet seat with a sniper rifle and he made instant kills,and everybody else was complaining about him.Iam 100% sure about him but its your server. ;)
thanks for your report :D its always nice when peeps report instead of deleting the server out of their favorites
we off course try to keep our servers as clean as possible and investigate about hackers if reported

Loeft will look it up - he has a bit over average accuracy only his kills per minute is very high with more than 3.5 this looks a bit strange but is possible if he mostly plays TDM or other closequarters stuff

shooting out of jet with handheld weapons? must be someting new i never heard of hacks like this in bf3 :D but nevertheless possible

im curious what loeft finds about this guy

Flyjet

27 Oct 2014
its always nice when peeps report instead of deleting the server out of their favorites
Why should I.Its a nice server were iam regularly playing,but obvious aimbots are annoying.Fraps was not running this time or i could have recorded it like this guy which i recorded:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLTEn7s7RyM&feature=youtu.be

I dont have any proof right now, its only my 1000 Hrs of BF3 experience where i am able to filter cheating out.The Admin can look in the chatlog.
He will be busted anyway in the future so:popcorn:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
at cheatometer he is going up from 17% to 26% now. :D so he is straight going into a ban on other platforms too.
the "problem" why this guy is not get caught by anticheat software till now is, that all this programs / tools need a bit more data to compare with. so you can see that this guy have around 10-12 hours playtime and the cheatometer is going strong into a proved cheat. so it was only a matter of short time the anticheat had banned him automatically.

most of the anticheat tools are working with the data from bf3stats.com so its always usefull to check them with the cheatometer:

SgtxFleXx | Cheat-O-Meter for BF3 by MAJORmk

but even more important is to update the playerdata on bf3stats in the way to press the update button.

SgtxFleXx - BF3 Stats

so the anticheat got the latest data and can give you the best outcome in cheatometer.

of course we run other anticheatsoftware which got there data directly from battlelog too.

however, how loeft said before, good work flyjet :D

Flyjet

27 Oct 2014
Good Job even if its like a drop in a bucket.But only a banned Cheater is a good Cheater :D

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
We cant do permbans without investigations :D

its never a drop ;) its always 5 minutes work at least for one of the red heeds

and i thank them a lot that they do this great job for us!

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I think it is always worth reporting players even if you have to spend time registering on the server/clan site to enable you to do it. If possible, other evidence is helpful too. Screen captures for abusive comments or other players complaining about a suspect player. Video for cheats also adds to the evidence. Something like FRAPS where you can record for a short period will provide additional evidence towards dealing with the offender.