Report !!!! CRN123 for TK

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That comment was ment to be sarcastic... You think I tk you because of that? Guys tk on nru so often and you are the only one to make a report... Shall I make report of you tking me? Um... No. Make a movie about this post and then add some huge kills on BF2 movie with one DAO clip to one guy...

Last edited:
That comment was ment to be sarcastic... You think I tk you because of that? Guys tk on nru so often and you are the only one to make a report... Shall I make report of you tking me? Um... No. Make a movie about this post and then add some huge kills on BF2 movie with one DAO clip to one guy...

Rght well lets get this sorted I dont do TK's unless by accident as these do happen, the only other reason is retaliation to being tk,d such as what happened last night with you.
I think you tkd, me 2 - 3 times before i retaliated, you want to go play tk go do it elsewhere i dont appreciate it.

If you have a friend that is ok with being tk,d fine, but when you just decide hmm think ill tk this twat its not so good for the victim or how it looks on the server.

That is my opinion on this

Ah shut the fuck up, get yer head oota yer arse, quit yer whingin' & play the game like a man. If ye can't do that, fuck off, theres a good lad. :D

(Stick wi' me CRN, I'll teach ye how to do PR.. :D )

LOL fnose, although I have enjoyed your videos I would advise against Op'ing like this or I have a feeling you will be SPUNKED on like a BADGER.

Ah shut the fuck up, get yer head oota yer arse, quit yer whingin' & play the game like a man. If ye can't do that, fuck off, theres a good lad. :D

(Stick wi' me CRN, I'll teach ye how to do PR.. :D )

well its a bit difficult trying to play the game like a man when you have your own side trying to shaft you as well, and i emphasise the word side, after all isnt the idea of the game to beat the other fukkers

LOL fnose, although I have enjoyed your videos I would advise against Op'ing like this or I have a feeling you will be SPUNKED on like a BADGER.

Not bothered m8 if you cant enjoy a game without some twat constantly tking then it aint worth being on the server

That's bullshit Fnose, ye are bothered, if ye weren't, this thread wouldn't exist ;)
Didn't realize you're part o' the youtube gamers fraternity either. Bruised ego and pissed at yer video recordings being messed up more than anything else sums up this thread.

That's bullshit Fnose, ye are bothered, if ye weren't, this thread wouldn't exist ;)
Didn't realize you're part o' the youtube gamers fraternity either. Bruised ego and pissed at yer video recordings being messed up more than anything else sums up this thread.

Riigsy you got a screw loose m8 "bruised ego" its a game m8 ego's dont come into it, not really sure wtf youre on about vids being messed up ?
as far as vids go i just enjoy doing em idgaf if you or anyone else likes em tbh

Screw loose? This lot will tell ye that yer no even close wi' that lad :D
Can't say if I like yer vids or no, not seen any o' them.

uhm why is it the only time we see Riggs on the forum you are abusing other admin (usually me) and other server guests!!

just because your macs boyfriend (yeah i said it) you think you can abuse anyone in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (( lots of exlamation!!!!!)with double brackets)

AND THE FUNNIEST PART IS YOU DONT EVEN PLAY ON THE FUCKIN SERVER [rant/off]

What? Not sure what's going on in this thread but let's keep it all civil please, and what does Mac have to do with it?

... thought scots and other straightforward cocks always talked that way..

so fine with all the banter and messing but what you mean Riggs??

There's nothing wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong with us... ?

uhm why is it the only time we see Riggs on the forum you are abusing other admin (usually me) and other server guests!!

just because your macs boyfriend (yeah i said it) you think you can abuse anyone in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (( lots of exlamation!!!!!)with double brackets)

AND THE FUNNIEST PART IS YOU DONT EVEN PLAY ON THE FUCKIN SERVER [rant/off]
Ohhh PJ...
541715_486465098062827_1804854826_n.jpg

:D

What? Not sure what's going on in this thread but let's keep it all civil please, and what does Mac have to do with it?
I was attempting my interpretation o' PR to Fnose who has been okay with my input thus far.
As for the Mac being my boyfriend reference, your guess is as good as mine lad. Just don't think Mrs Mac will be up for sharing the heavy breathing sex icon... :(

i didnt even understand what this thread was about, only after the first page
am i understanding this that the whole thread is about someone trying to make a film
on our BF2 server and someone made their day by TK'ing them?

im at a loss here, but since when are we a movie studio? oO

Lol you gotta be sleeping with one of the heeds to get away with the constant abuse that you seem to have an abundant store of!!

abuse? i see no abuse here? what you on about now?

Hahahaha, fair comment but they're more likely to want to sleep wi' me so they don't get abused!

Like if ozzy osbourne acted normal call an ambulance quick..

I wonder if the hatelist has grown yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread