REMEMBER infantery only party today !!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
hey guys now we have the last friday of the month,its time for the infantery only Action today in the evening.
i hope you appear numerous,so we can celebrate a nice Party,see ya tonight :)

Re : REMEMBER infantery only party today !!!!

I didn't forget but I couldn't be there before 10pm (because of my lovely f#&!Π√ job !)
I hope the server could have a free slot, my shotgun is well lubed !... :p

Odp: REMEMBER infantery only party today !!!!

I will play a few minutes must to burn in fireplace and drink a coffee so see you :)

^^ I don't good understand you, I'll be in the evening to ;d

Last edited:
Re: Odp: REMEMBER infantery only party today !!!!

I will play a few minutes must to burn in fireplace and drink a coffee so see you :)

^^ I don't good understand you, I'll be in the evening to ;d

you did good work in our(i mean MY squad:mad:muhahahaha) squad yesterday :D

I will be there you cocos!!!!! Greek fanny whats the time to begin??????????

AW: Re: REMEMBER infantery only party today !!!!

Grr, I have work too :/ But have fun you cocos!

thats why we playing tonight lol,no m8 sorry but we Play again next friday too,is the first fri. of the month. ( UA UA UA uauauauau :) )

now im just asking here lads so dont get the hump ok !!!!!!!!!! but who you going to bitch about tonight ?????????

no tanks no apc etc etc etc

and the kick mad cocks ffs i feel for you lot,this could be a full night without you being able to kick anyone. "CAN YOU COPE KICKMIESTERS CAN YOU" ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but have a good night cocos xxx

now im just asking here lads so dont get the hump ok !!!!!!!!!! but who you going to bitch about tonight ?????????

no tanks no apc etc etc etc

and the kick mad cocks ffs i feel for you lot,this could be a full night without you being able to kick anyone. "CAN YOU COPE KICKMIESTERS CAN YOU" ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but have a good night cocos xxx

If no Coco to kick we just kick ourselves :)

thank you guys for join so numerous,we had a lot of fun tonight especially the C4+Knife rounds was awesome.
i hope we Keep the I/O FRIDAYS for a while.

PS: for f... sake the teamspeak Server sounds again like a sex-Hotline ( UA UA uaua yeaaaahhh taste it aaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaa i know you love it ) lol.

Last edited:
Was good fun- I liked the shock paddle only rounds..finding your range to defib enemies was tricky.
As spartan says, lots of t-bagging and animalistic noises added to the event...shame the Belgian truffle sniffer missed me

YEAH good fun it was :D had some big laughs, very enjoyable!
But, at least for me, not only the fun aspect but also the training aspect was great - at least i know how to aim with shock paddles while running full speed now and my blowing-up-your-stinky-cock-with-c4 skills increased significantly ;) And I know what I'm talking about: After a couple of rounds i had the hairy balls of numerous individuals in my dead face and was forced to enjoy the accompanying stench as if hell's demons had shat rotten corpses on my beautifully groomed moustache

Last edited:

eehm, can we repeat that today?

why ??? you Need a couple of hairy balls in ya face too,like mr.tousledmonkey lol.
PS: i thought we allready baptized you :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread