Regutti isnt dead :P

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
regutti

regutti

15 Mar 2012
Heysa all you sausage lovers :)
I know its been a while, but been Moving, finding job, getting internet up ,and just loads of drama not going to bore you with.
I will be joining the game a little bit again, hopefully everyone is still as funny as I remembered,, for sure they think they are :)
Can anyone point out to me where I can find admin controls again, YES I FORGOT , im old so sue me :p
And if any of the admin in here can place me back on the members list and restore my admin controls would be just awesome.
Anyways see you cocks out there :)

Heysa all you sausage lovers :)
I know its been a while, but been Moving, finding job, getting internet up ,and just loads of drama not going to bore you with.
I will be joining the game a little bit again, hopefully everyone is still as funny as I remembered,, for sure they think they are :)
Can anyone point out to me where I can find admin controls again, YES I FORGOT , im old so sue me :p
And if any of the admin in here can place me back on the members list and restore my admin controls would be just awesome.
Anyways see you cocks out there :)

amg its the great sausage muncher himself *_*

welcome back mate we had thought you choked on your last hotdog XD

LOL takes more then a hotdog for regutti to choke :p

Hey Regutti m8, long time no see. So welcome back m8.

Thanks, its gooooooood to be back in serious life wasting game time :)

Good to see you back, you cock sucking coco! Last time you were muted on TS, and no help from you in-game, buuhuu!

Sorry, correction... Junior coco! Hihi

Users who are viewing this thread