Recent Announcements For Our Bf4 Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
today is the bf4 server in classic mode. this means its more like it was in good old bf2 times.

so this basically means:

No 3D spotting: Spotting an enemy will not make a triangle-shaped icon appear above the enemy’s head in Classic Mode. Spotted enemies will however be visible on the mini-map as usual.

Health and no regeneration: In Classic Mode, the health level is the same as in the Normal preset. However, the health of a soldier or a vehicle will not regenerate automatically, making Medpacks and Repair Tools even more crucial. Make sure to have the Engineer and Assault players nearby!

Squad leader spawn: Your squad leader is now your lifeline to jumping into the heat of battle as you can’t spawn on your other squad members. Move as a squad and protect your squad leader in order to maintain the upper hand!

Reloading: As every good Battlefield player knows: every bullet counts. In Classic Mode this is truer than ever, since a reload results in the loss of any remaining bullets in your mag. Grab a Support player with an Ammo box and hang tight to him if you want to keep pumping out bullets!

No third-person vehicle cam: Jumping into a thrilling Classic Mode dogfight or tank battle? Then prepare to rely on your skills piloting vehicles in first person – and first person only.

Battlefield 4 Classic Mode Explained

we will see how this works and if this is fun and maybe more of this stuff in future. :D

- No regenerating healt makes medic too OP
- Nobody have patience be good squad leader if you can spawn only to leader
- I dont want go even faster out of ammo and wait i meet Santa Claus faster than support who gives ammo

One word opinion about making our server Classic: NOOOOOOOO! :wtf:

today is the bf4 server in classic mode. this means its more like it was in good old bf2 times.

so this basically means:

No 3D spotting: Spotting an enemy will not make a triangle-shaped icon appear above the enemy’s head in Classic Mode. Spotted enemies will however be visible on the mini-map as usual.

Health and no regeneration: In Classic Mode, the health level is the same as in the Normal preset. However, the health of a soldier or a vehicle will not regenerate automatically, making Medpacks and Repair Tools even more crucial. Make sure to have the Engineer and Assault players nearby!

Squad leader spawn: Your squad leader is now your lifeline to jumping into the heat of battle as you can’t spawn on your other squad members. Move as a squad and protect your squad leader in order to maintain the upper hand!

Reloading: As every good Battlefield player knows: every bullet counts. In Classic Mode this is truer than ever, since a reload results in the loss of any remaining bullets in your mag. Grab a Support player with an Ammo box and hang tight to him if you want to keep pumping out bullets!

No third-person vehicle cam: Jumping into a thrilling Classic Mode dogfight or tank battle? Then prepare to rely on your skills piloting vehicles in first person – and first person only.

Battlefield 4 Classic Mode Explained

we will see how this works and if this is fun and maybe more of this stuff in future. :D

ahh the memories XD brings you back to bf2 for real :-3 cause no twat sees where you are the moment you kill him :p

- No regenerating healt makes medic too OP
- Nobody have patience be good squad leader if you can spawn only to leader
- I dont want go even faster out of ammo and wait i meet Santa Claus faster than support who gives ammo

One word opinion about making our server Classic: NOOOOOOOO! :wtf:
then join my squad mate :-3 i still play BF2 so being a patient squad leader is something i still do on regular basis mate :-3

since today our bf4 server is running at 60hz now. normal tickrate was 30hz so the increase up to 60hz should be a advantage for the gaming. smoother gameplay and even more more realistic gameplay. no more dieing behind covers and so on. also it should bring less lag on our server. so i think we will have a big improvement with that update. :)

this brings no extra cost for us because i just asked our hoster if they can offer us a better price for our server. they will also lower there prices in short time and we will get a discount at that moment too.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: General_Misery
How badly that effects to need of hardware? Im sometimes tried 60hz but i felt i was getting fps drops what made game feel worse than 30hz. My computer is getting old, i bought it for BF3 some years ago.

Im not played BF4 in couple weeks becouse massive daily game hours of couple previous years caused tenosynovitis to my left keyboard hand. When training that causes problems. I had to stop set becouse of hand pains before target muscles got tired. Pains between knuckles and wrist made it very diffucult make deadlifts, bent over rows and bench presses effectively. I try now avoid strain of that left hand, so no games what needs WASD "footwork". I think couple weeks of total rest and after that reasonable game hours should solve problem. :)

Ok hopefully my lags were just server problems when i once tried 60hz Rush. Never tried 60hz again becouse i thought it was fault of my old computer. :)

How badly that effects to need of hardware? Im sometimes tried 60hz but i felt i was getting fps drops what made game feel worse than 30hz. My computer is getting old, i bought it for BF3 some years ago.

Im not played BF4 in couple weeks becouse massive daily game hours of couple previous years caused tenosynovitis to my left keyboard hand. When training that causes problems. I had to stop set becouse of hand pains before target muscles got tired. Pains between knuckles and wrist made it very diffucult make deadlifts, bent over rows and bench presses effectively. I try now avoid strain of that left hand, so no games what needs WASD "footwork". I think couple weeks of total rest and after that reasonable game hours should solve problem. :)
damn mate, get well soon so you can get back to the fight :-3 and cut Down those hours XD

as you can see our bf4 server is more and more well running and easy filled up in the evening. last days it struggles a bit so i think it would be nice if we get it filled up this weekend. we going up in the server ranking from somewhere in the clouds with ranking in the 900th and now we are already around 500. think this is really good and even higher ranking we get, even easier the server started and filled up.

thats the way i would see like in good old bf2 days. if you start playing it would be nice you pop in first at our own server, also if you see its running with a handfull player its neccessary to join in because the server need to get over the "break even point" to get around 30 players and than it filling up more or less from alone. if everone who srtart playing just pop in for a shwort while or more than this is very helpfull.

to get into higher ranking is also the reason because the server is running with the vanilla maps conquest only. i can see into the stats that a lot of player leaves after it filled up in a good conquest round and than next map is TDM or domination. mostly server died after this switch. we need to get higher ranking, more joining players and than we had the basis to change it back to our old map mix one after one.

Reactions: FortunaMagica
It is a little bit of a Catch 22. With conquest maps and a few players it can be quite a while before you see someone to shoot at! Once you get more folk it becomes more interesting. Yesterday I joined the server so there were three of us on the but nobody else turned up so I went and played some TDM but was still watching for anyone joining. 17:00 (UK) seems to be when most folk join in.

Reactions: AndyS40
yes, 17:00 looks like this is the time. i was ghosting for hours earlier the days but nobody pops in. between 17 & 18:00 the server start very fast with fast joining of players.

for sure its a balance act at the moment between get the right maps and get it populated.

Users who are viewing this thread