[BF4] Racism and Hatred

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Osman883

Osman883

NRU Member
15 Feb 2020
İstanbul
You can kill me with knife, defibrilator or repair tool, you can kill me 20 times in a row, i don't care, thats just a game at the end and i rarely get in an argument with other players but sometimes it becomes really annoying.

Thanks to lakaelo, the guy named Konzz_20 is banned.

Thank you also for checking chat logs even you are not online.

• Love
Reactions: lakaelo
Osman you are a regular on our server, you know us and we have gotten to know you. I know how frustrating it can be at times if you have no control of the situation. Have you thought of maybe joining our little family and then you too can have a say in what happens.....Think about it !!

thats what i told him too. :)

we don´t have a lot of rules and at some point we are a lot different from other game clans. since battlefield 2 we have a very mixed memberbase with player from all over the world and over all this years it was always our mainpoint for playing that we and everyone is having fun. i can realy good remembering the times we still had a "clanwars area" and we had a apointment to play against a other clan. 10 members had giving it a go, planed for 14 days and in the evening the event shall start, 3 NRU member where online to play lmao it was always the same. lol we never had any clanmatch worked in a normal way. ohh some other clans where really really pissed off because of us loool

however, we don´t have a lot of rules and its simple that everyone should have fun on our server and it was always the only things we are really rigorous are personal insults and racism. in my eyes this should be a normality.

Last edited:
Agree with all of that. The chat nanny generally does a good job and when playing if I see a regular falling foul of it whilst just being chatty I will clear them then and there. If anyone reading this does see any racism or offensive chat (above just some sweary stuff) let us know and we can check the logs and take action. The logs help with the context too. We don’t need to tolerate those people.

There are quite a few new regulars that are great fun to get killed by and Osman is one of them.

I cant remember what I had for breakfast but I can remember my first encounter with the NRU style of play, maybe 10+/- years ago :giggle:
No Fly, in a full transport chopper on way to the airfield (C) on Wake Island 2007. As we flew over (E) I parachuted down on my own to take flag, up the 3 steps and hide in the hut, bar stops moving someone was stopping me taking the flag so came outside to investigate and got shot up by somebody in the truck thats parked outside. Out of nowhere come 5/6 people who started in turn and all together T-Bagging me:unsure:. Not being familiar with the T-Bag process thought, WTF are these loonies doing ?....:ROFLMAO::love:.... Luckily I am now quite accomplished and familiar with the T-Bag process :tbag::tbag::tbag::smuggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
BF4 T-Bags are just not the same as in BF2, you didnt just start t-bagging on the spot, you would run back to the body and do it properly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. 9 times out of 10 getting killed while doing it :love::love::love:

You are right, you do need to find the limp dead body to bag property. It is worse when you get one of them that are doing the rag doll jive.

Users who are viewing this thread