question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
bop80killercat

bop80killercat

8 Nov 2013
i would like to apply for admin on the bf2 servers as the case may be for nru member if only admin is no option.
because late at night and over the day its a pain in the ass with bombers and fighting commander and comander under 10vs 10

my question to this is:

5. Applicants should not be members or intend to be members of any other Battlefield clan.

im member and admin in 762, a bf2 mod clan, mainly forgotten hope2 mod.
do i still get a chance to apply for service?

if yes i will undergo the normal procedure for membership

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.762-ranking.de/forum/forum.php?

Hi bop80killercat,

In the first instance I would say no you wouldn't be allowed as the rules are fairly strict. However you never know with this clan, so I'll leave it up to some of the higher heads to determine.

Good luck!

Dark

Yes and "we" said ...........erm, well maybe ? lmfao

All I can add is that mister killercat here is not a stranger for my bullets and they like him very much :D

My word may not count much yet but I not only did never have a problem with him, he in fact got my attention for being a fair player who obeys the rules. Which is rare.

But you have to line up kid, there's another application running :rolleyes: :D

Laka have dementia, last time he forgot vote of Fides lol. :welsh:

nice :)

1. Dale

2. bop80Killercat (bf2,fh2), JonnyClean (bfheros,bf2142,fh2), Butterbrezel (bfheros, bf2142,planetside,bfbc), Susl (ddo,WoW,...) for bfvietnam and bf p4f i cant remeber but it should be bop80killercat too.

3. i have a ban in bf2 but i cant remeber why, far to long ago

4.because outside of the maintime on the bf2 server rulebreaking is normal, those bunnihoping bomber will not learn it if they dont get at once a answer.i dont mind to get killed while i warn and kik ore even have to ban those guys cause i know that without enforce the rules the server will go down.
+ i already have admin experience, and you can tb me alot ^^
1: chrisskrass
2:scavvie
3:fortuna magica
4:tousledmonkey31
5:steffos666

Last edited:
AW: question

yes from me,always a nice guy good teamplayer and nice to speak with him on TS :)

1.chriskrass

Re: AW: question

1.chriskrass
2.steffos666

another yes from greecemany :D

If it is up to me , Bop is in, Woooo
im playing with him for a while now , hes a good lad.
plz let the man in :)

Greets Scavvie.
cu in the playground

nice :)

1. Dale

2. bop80Killercat (bf2,fh2), JonnyClean (bfheros,bf2142,fh2), Butterbrezel (bfheros, bf2142,planetside,bfbc), Susl (ddo,WoW,...) for bfvietnam and bf p4f i cant remeber but it should be bop80killercat too.

3. i have a ban in bf2 but i cant remeber why, far to long ago

4.because outside of the maintime on the bf2 server rulebreaking is normal, those bunnihoping bomber will not learn it if they dont get at once a answer.i dont mind to get killed while i warn and kik ore even have to ban those guys cause i know that without enforce the rules the server will go down.
+ i already have admin experience, and you can tb me alot ^^
1: chrisskrass
2:scavvie
3:fortuna magica
4:tousledmonkey31
5:steffos666

its Fortuna_Magica ;-) XD or ya could just write "tha FORTUNAAAAAAA!!!" theyld call that a personal recommendation mr. killercat XD

he ,may be yet another german cock, but since we already have 10 of those i dont mind it :p hes a good lad and always good for a laugh xD

so it looks like you done your recomendations.

you got your needed playtime with over 300 hours on our server as well and i had done the backgroundchecks. also no problems. :)

for bfvietnam and bf p4f i cant remeber but it should be bop80killercat too.

no, should be that one: :joker:
Kaesesemmel
ButterBrezel
xXButterbrezelXx

so i will start the voting now. it runs 3 days and after that time you will know if you going to be a NRU trial member. :)

Hi Leute,,,,
Ich weiss ich kann euch da nicht hereinreden aber ich würde es sehr begrüssen Bop80 als Admin zu sehen.
Er ist ruhig und ausglichen und ich denke auch gerecht.
In dem Sinne------Bop80 for Admin

I voted 'ja'

one question- why the killercat name?..... just askin just askin lol

Hi Leute,,,,
Ich weiss ich kann euch da nicht hereinreden aber ich würde es sehr begrüssen Bop80 als Admin zu sehen.
Er ist ruhig und ausglichen und ich denke auch gerecht.
In dem Sinne------Bop80 for Admin

his voting is running

er ist schon halb reingewählt in die probezeit ;) und wenn er die hat kann ihm auch nichsmehr passieren ;)

Users who are viewing this thread