Question To Our Scandinavian Folk...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
i am searching for some elk ( moose ) antler or some reindeer antler to bring it up to my garden house.

do you know any skandinavian shops where you can buy such stuff and they delivering to germany??

Attachments

• 20180709_103546.jpg
    20180709_103546.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
I could swear we had this thread already some time ago :D

we had?? really? lol honestly i guess i got this idea new in my mind lool but possible. i am looking for ages now for some of this. only found some small ones but its not the right i am looking for. :D
--- Post updated ---
LOOOL you are right and i am getting old lol just found the thread from 2013 lol
https://noobsrus.co.uk/threads/stupid-idea-need-help-lol.663/#post-10669

Just lmao Lakay.
I was reading the thread and looked for the one on ebay. And then thought "wait... we had this thread already" :D
The good thing about getting old and fortgeful is that you always have "new" ideas and old movies you never saw before :D

i am searching for some elk ( moose ) antler or some reindeer antler to bring it up to my garden house.

do you know any skandinavian shops where you can buy such stuff and they delivering to germany??
we cant do elk antlers in Denmark, we do have Deer antlers though XD

If hunting is legal in Germany (with permission) i would contact nearest hunting clubs. They can propably sell you one for reasonable cost after next moose hunting season if you can wait some months.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Lol i expected you have mooses/deers there becouse of Jägermeister logo. :D Try internet "flea markets" or second hand shops? I bet somebody in Germany is selling inherited hunting trophies there.

^ Lol i expected you have mooses/deers there becouse of Jägermeister logo. :D Try internet "flea markets" or second hand shops? I bet somebody in Germany is selling inherited hunting trophies there.
sure we have deers but no moose or even rendeers :D and i dont searching this trophies with the half skull hanking on. more the antler when its falling up.

cooked meat is overrated :D

That is what I thought. Wife was totally impressed when it got added to the shopping trolly.

Plan to BBQ that beast of a steak tomorrow (sunday) on one of those single use bbq thingies. Does anyone know how long they take to get up to temperature? I know you have to wait until all the fuel has burned away but cannot find anything to say how long it is before they are ready. It also means it is guaranteed to rain tomorrow.

I could try being in touch with my friend who hunts in northern Finland. Dunno how hard it would be to obtain a decent pair of antlers and then there is the question of delivering it.

Users who are viewing this thread