Question to NRU members before apllying

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We are not a state office so we can know players better and the main thing- we can make exceptions how we want, if Heeds agree.
thats how i would like to handle this. for me the 18+ rule is always fine because i think what we not want, is that a lot of 15 years old player starting to make application. but we can make always make our own exception on well known player who we know they actling like a way it fits on our behave to each other. than the age is only a number, at least the character and the behave is that was count and have to fit.

i would be fine to start a application thread and we can still talk and discuss there in the memberarea and as i already talked to michjan that this will bring a positive or a negative result for him.

Last edited:
thats how i would like to handle this. for me the 18+ rule is always fine because i thing what we not want, is that a lot of 15 years old player starting to make application. but we can make always make our own exception on well known player who we know they actling like a way it fits on our behave to each other. than the age is only a number, at least the character and the behave is that was count and have to fit.

i would be fine to start a application thread and we can still talk and discuss there in the memberarea and as i already talked to michjan that this will bring a positive or a negative result for him.
Only thing that is diferent for me in comperason to you guys is that i have less expirience and that can not be really sped up. It comes with age and only thing that can happen is me gaining knowledge from you guys who are more expirienced

Only thing that is diferent for me in comperason to you guys is that i have less expirience and that can not be really sped up. It comes with age and only thing that can happen is me gaining knowledge from you guys who are more expirienced
there is no difference, even at 30, 40 or even older, you learn more every day. all of life consists of gaining experience. ;) so a 40 years old guy have still to experience things, which a 70 years old bloke maybe already know. thats called Life :D

there is no difference, even at 30, 40 or even older, you learn more every day. all of life consists of gaining experience. ;) so a 40 years old guy have still to experience things, which a 70 years old bloke maybe already know. thats called Life :D
Thats exactly what i had on mind.

Ok here I award adjust with 5 years of my age, which makes me 32 and you 20, which is perfectly fine. Trust me I don't want the years... Yesterday a cute girl in a shop said to me 'good morning sir, how can I help? ' ... When did I get so old?

Ok here I award adjust with 5 years of my age, which makes me 32 and you 20, which is perfectly fine. Trust me I don't want the years... Yesterday a cute girl in a shop said to me 'good morning sir, how can I help? ' ... When did I get so old?
Sir :D

could be worse, she could have offered you a seat because of the waiting :p

I would accept @michjan2 for sure. He's actually really mature for his age so I don't see any problems with it. And even his sense of humour sometimes really cracks me up

• Love
Reactions: michjan2

Users who are viewing this thread