"quest To Join The Nru" Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
P

Phantom EX-14

NRU Member
30 May 2018
Greetings fellow Gamers,
(first off, sorry for my rusty english :p )
Known as Phantom EX-14 in Origin, I'd like to join the Ranks of your Community.

Any other Online ID's would belong to Steam (Phantom EX-14), Gaijin/War Thunder (Phantom_EX_14), Wargaming/World of Warships (Phantom_EX_14) and some MMORPG's.

My IRL Name is Nico Schulz, I'm 22 years old and from Berlin, Germany.
I'm a chill, quiet, responsible, honest, loyal and supportive person. (thats what others tell me anyways xD )
My hobbies, while I'm at it: Drawing, watching Anime, playing Paintball and Videogames (duh)
As for what I do for a living... I'm a Postman, plain and simple :p

I've been playing on the NRU server for quiet some time now and was satisfied every single time with the game sessions I had. This Server, this community is like the Family away from all IRL problem I face almost every single day (except on my day off :p ). Chill, relaxing, entertaining and always ready to have some fun.

I hope this is enough to qualify as a worth member of your Ranks and .... yea... I don't what else to write here.... so I'm just gonna end this here :p
Thank you for taking up time to read all this

Sincerely Phantom EX-14

In which part of Berlin do you live? Also welches Bezirk ?
Also background checks will be done before deciding what will happen with this application :p

because of phantom is playing so long with us he is already checked. :)

nice you started this nico :D and its really about time be a part of us because you play with us already for so long time :D

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
One thing you can be sure of on here is that we never mock people’s English especially when us native speakers aren’t always perfect.

Glad you have applied - about time. :)

Great to see you've put an application in @Phantom EX-14.

I'd be more than happy to support your application!

Users who are viewing this thread