Punkbuster problems. any help?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
M

MADMONKmpk

15 Mar 2012
Hi all, Been away for a while now as my old pc was Shiite,got an upgrade to windows 8 pc all singing all dancing Blah Blah Blah. done the patches1.41 and 1.50. all good.tried game and was actually able to kill people....... Woo hooo..... Then.. punkbuster kicked me so I updated to latest version, restarted pc and loaded map.. within seconds kicked through PB again. don't know what to do now any help please would be much appreciated

punkbuster A or something. also had a kick to revert back to unmodified content???

Odp: Punkbuster problems. any help?

I'm I had the same problem a lot time ago I had a w7 to trying to install update but not worked later I have read you must unistall from system punkbuster and install again and update I had for this a nice instructions but I doesn't remember where I found this and also that was be not in English maybe the some one English man helps you

good luck :)

Re: Odp: Punkbuster problems. any help?

thanks zim, I will try.

- - - Updated - - -

What's PB kicking you for?

service communication failure punkbuster A. but my internet is fine??

Update Punkbuster, and make sure Punkbuster A and B are running in your Process, if not set em to automatic start.

Update Punkbuster, and make sure Punkbuster A and B are running in your Process, if not set em to automatic start.

Cant find it in my process, neither A or B ?? do I need the game running in order for it to start?

Thanks all for your help, seems to have worked ,see you in battle... well once the fookin kids are in bed!!! thanks again. HAPPY MONK!!

Users who are viewing this thread