Project "SON" :)

• Thread starter edgarsmelderis12
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How to describe....? Firm,steady, steering responsive, and no more wobbling (plastics,wires,syspension)

Sounds real good mate. Better watch out that your son doesn't start tuning it like I did back when i had one of those. went around 115km/h that one.. :D

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12
Thanks,i would be happy if he starts doing enything with it :) He is really smart and good looking and strong boy , but no interest for cars,gas,bolts,etc :)

That really looks and sounds good.

I am sure your son’s Interests will change and develop. Even at my age I find myself trying and learning new things. Sometimes I have tried something and then found something else to try. However, that has all become useful recently and the next project is replacing the kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. I wish I was young again as I missed opportunities to learn.

IMG 20190519 161502 1
Ok this One is over. Gave him keys and saw a HUGE smile and hapiness in his eyes :) First drive was good (no accidents) :) Now it's up to him: customizations,repairs,drivers licence etc. Interest is big, he Can not wait to go to garage to do something with it.
I am happy!
Thanks all for watching this thread and keeping up with me, cheers :)

Reactions: lakaelo
Haha :D Weathers are nice too! He should have tons of fun cruising around in that weather.

It is nice to see the final result and thanks for sharing. I have to admit that I have been getting a lot of enjoyment and pleasure watching projects progress to completion like this. It gives me the encouragement and confidence to try new things and learn new skills too. There is a lot of satisfaction in either repairing or rejuvenating a item rather than buying something new.

hahaaa edgar, you woke up da old beer smug-glen äh smuggler^^
it may work for cheese etc. also glen...

Attachments

• 300px-Course_Channeltunnel_de.png
    300px-Course_Channeltunnel_de.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Glen Grand.jpg
    Glen Grand.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 8
Theory exam done, now started to take driving lessons to have a licence. First try and look how good he did the 8 figure

Really good. Looks quite confident too. 👍🏼

I have only been on any motorcycle 3 times in my life. I have never been so terrified, ever!

I took my son on the back of my cbr600 some 20 years ago and he has vowed to never get on a m/c again, ever. I could feel his fear by the way he had the side of his face against my back and the grip of his arms around me tightening. I wasnt even going fast but it seemed like it to him because he was looking to the side so you get the illusion of going faster than you actually are. I was only going 30mph (48kph) but still feel a little bit guilty
about it. The one good thing is, I know he is not going to get killed on one :cool:

My first time 😁 was at school on a moped thing and had no idea you stopped it like a bicycle. The second and third times were as a passenger.

The second time my friend was about 5 foot and I am 6’2” and even though I was really slim then (🤣🤥) and probably the same a Riz above, it felt as though we were going really fast but there was no way I was leaving to to physics and gravity going around corners - I wasn’t going to lean over, ever. I think that made it quite exciting for him too at corners.

The third time, I was on the back again. I think he was trying to scare me which he did. He floored it, the front wheel came up and I was dumped off on to the road and he shot off doing a wheelie.

Never been on a motorcycle since. Still proud that I didn’t shart myself on either occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread