Project "SON" :)

edgarsmelderis12

NRU Member
How to describe....? Firm,steady, steering responsive, and no more wobbling (plastics,wires,syspension)

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
NRU Member
Sounds real good mate. Better watch out that your son doesn't start tuning it like I did back when i had one of those. went around 115km/h that one.. :D

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12

edgarsmelderis12

NRU Member
Thanks,i would be happy if he starts doing enything with it :) He is really smart and good looking and strong boy , but no interest for cars,gas,bolts,etc :)

glenwilson

NRU Heed
That really looks and sounds good.

I am sure your son’s Interests will change and develop. Even at my age I find myself trying and learning new things. Sometimes I have tried something and then found something else to try. However, that has all become useful recently and the next project is replacing the kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. I wish I was young again as I missed opportunities to learn.

edgarsmelderis12

NRU Member
IMG_20190519_161502_1.jpg
Ok this One is over. Gave him keys and saw a HUGE smile and hapiness in his eyes :) First drive was good (no accidents) :) Now it's up to him: customizations,repairs,drivers licence etc. Interest is big, he Can not wait to go to garage to do something with it.
I am happy!
Thanks all for watching this thread and keeping up with me, cheers :)

Reactions: lakaelo

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
NRU Member
Haha :D Weathers are nice too! He should have tons of fun cruising around in that weather.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
It is nice to see the final result and thanks for sharing. I have to admit that I have been getting a lot of enjoyment and pleasure watching projects progress to completion like this. It gives me the encouragement and confidence to try new things and learn new skills too. There is a lot of satisfaction in either repairing or rejuvenating a item rather than buying something new.

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12