Post your favorite Weapons + Accessories

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
the one shot kill is a know bug at the moment loefty

yeah it seems to be if you run around a corner then you're most likely to kill them and in most cases they won't even get a shot off on you, i guess that's the netcode? pfft got shot when hiding behind a corner in 3 and now they've made it worse for 4 lol

yes it definetly is delay is much higher than in any bf before !

and it was always a known problem in battlefield but time like doubled till you see enemies ;) and killing each other happens even more to me know too !

Thanks for the tip: gave the ACE 52 CQB a try and can honestly say it really is awesome :)

Way different and not to compare with the AK 5C which is also awesome. The ACE 52 CQB is much slower but higher powered, 3 hits to the chest is enough in close range.

Thanks for the tip: gave the ACE 52 CQB a try and can honestly say it really is awesome :)

Way different and not to compare with the AK 5C which is also awesome. The ACE 52 CQB is much slower but higher powered, 3 hits to the chest is enough in close range.

yeah i kind of like different weapon kinds ;)

high fireate and not a lot of damage is cool and i also like weapons like the scar h and the ace 52 with high damage and low firerate its a lot of fun to play those ;)

ak5c was the weapon i played cause its the first carbine and i had the important attachements very fast with it ^^

Last edited:
ACE 21 have some extra bullets, clip of 35. It makes it very good when meeting several enemies in row without reload. And that versatility of both ACE 23 and 21.... They beats slow guns at short range and fast guns at long range. Horizontal recoil is small making it very accurate. I think these ACE 23 and ACE 21 are "M16A3 and M4A1" of BF4. Best guns of game. :cool:

I love the low rate of fire rifles I hope the recoil is similar to g3 I can keep that thing level and on target with minimal effort.

I have to praise that CZ-75 pistol, it's maybe best pistol of game. Like you know 9mm pistols make damage of 25-30, M1911 damage of 40. CZ-75 does 35 damage so at close range it's 3 shot kill like M1911. But CZ-75 have couple benefits, it have bigger magazine 11(+1 in chamber) and it feels more accurate and stable when firing fastly. After all testing i think this will be my engy/assault/support sidearm. When im playing recon and sniping i use G18 as very close range "PDW" becouse full auto and crazy firerate is very deadly if enemyguy pops behind corner or comes attacking to your sniping spot.

I thought i should write some kind of pistol guide and tell something about them to help people choose their ones so...

9mm guns: There is no big differences. They are all quite same thing and does 30 damage except QSZ-92 does 25, so it should be more accurate or something.

Revolvers: Too slow, you are so dead if you don't hit head with first shot. Magum is better becouse it's more powerful and accurate, Rex is equally slow and weaker so if you want revolver i suggest Magnum.

Shorty 12g: Needs 2 body shots to kill (if all pellets hits) and is damn slow. Revolvers are better than Shorty 12g, at least they have longer range and bigger clip. They have same problems with very slow firerate.

G18 and 93R: G18 is full auto and 93R fires bursts. Good backup guns for close range.

Rest of pistols:

FN57: Just like 9mm guns but feels more accurate at medium range, also stats of it's recommended range supports that my feeling. Big clip, something like 20+1.

M1911 and Compact 45: They do 40 damage. M1911 is more accurate but it have only 7+1 clip. Compact 45 have bigger clip 10+1 but i have feeling it's very inaccurate.

CZ-75: My new personal favorite. Damage of 35, clip of 11+1. Like M1911 with bigger clip and more accurate/stable when firing fastly. At close range it's too 3 shot kill like M1911 and Compact 45. I think it's best pistol of game.

Users who are viewing this thread