Post your favorite Weapons + Accessories

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nimma

Nimma

15 Mar 2012
Netherlands
We're all playing for a few weeks now and for me I'm still kinda struggling with choosing the right weapon. I see many weapon have nearly the same or exactly the same specs when comparing them so I don't feel anything to try them out and unlock them. But, as someone pointed out there might be differences in recoil, range, magazine size etc. etc.

These are my current favorites

Assault:
M416 - Holo - laser - heavy barrel - angled grip
Seems to be the most versatile for now.

Engi:
AK 5C - Holo - laser - supressor - angled grip
Good at close and medium range

Support:
Havent really tried yet!

Recon:
Long range: CS-LR4 (still at first one) - 6/14x zoom - supressor - straight pull
Cose - medium range: RFB - 4x zoom, laser, heavy barrel, ergo grip

Pistol: P226 - laser - muzzle brake.

All other pistols seems to be worse? I loved the .44 magnum in BF3, havent unlocked it yet but it seems to be sucking now just like the REX. What a huge waste of time to try that weapon..

What are your favorites and why?

as in every bf version i play them all until i reached with every weapon 100 kills (except fuckin sniper weapons). then i start over again until i reach 200 kills with every weapon.

I like the G3A3 wait u say they didn't put it in game... fook me! Well for a pistol I love the rex... wait u say it's shit in bf4 foook me.I'm going to be list playing until I f'ing my g3 replacement

I like the G3A3 wait u say they didn't put it in game... fook me! Well for a pistol I love the rex... wait u say it's shit in bf4 foook me.I'm going to be list playing until I f'ing my g3 replacement

Lol. Yeah they messed up the REX and .44 big time. When you switch to them it takes nearly 2 secs before you can fire the first shot. Fire rate has been reduced as well. So in situations where you quickly need your handgun, they are totally useless :(

You've gotta unlock the L85A2 and the Mtar

L85A2 is evil, massive stability and with red dot or hollow graphic you cannot go wrong, and Hand grip oh my

These 2 weapons are unlocked via assignments pretty easy really...

Will post my load outs later at work now :(

SCAR-H of medic is just like G3A3 so that would be your gun of choice.

Like i told earlier Rex is very slow and now im compared it to .44 Magnum too. I feel Rex is worse than Magnum, they are equally slow but Magnum is more powerful. And it suffers less damage drop over range and is more accurate becouse of longer barrel. Only thing where Rex is better is faster reload. I have all pistols open and im used all of them. All 9mm pistols are quite same, revolvers are at this moment crap becouse of slowness. I think M1911 its best combination of power, firerate and reload time and good choice for every situation. 93R is good close range back up gun, often 2 bursts kills enemy in close fights. FN57 is good to medium range becouse it's very accurate. Still i think M1911 is my favorite.

My favorite guns are ACE 23 assault rifle and ACE 21 carbine becouse they are very versatile with that firerate of 780 and good accuracy. Beats close range guns at longer range and long range guns at short range. Very good balanced guns and reliable everywhere becouse of versatility. Of course i change guns to different situations but i think they are best over all. I don't use LMG:s very much i feel they are unpractical and clumsy but RPK-12 is quite good, like assault rifle with clip of 60 bullets. Sniper rifles are quite similar and JNG-90 is first better one. After that every rifle is more powerful and accurate. I like that last one becouse it's so accurate, powerful and gives more range to effective sniping.

Last edited by a moderator:
mh im pretty much Engi only at the moment ;)

and i hated the starting PDWs so im pretty much a carbine only player ;)

at the moment i love my ACW-R in closerange to middlerangecombat

for higher distances i use the ACE 52 needs less shots and reminds me a bit of G3 cause it has a high damage and you will always need one shot less to kill like with any other weapon :D But yesterday i tried the g36c and it was quite nice to ;) cause its sooooo accurate you have no recoil with it :D

Well there is no L86 in game but the L85 requirements are quite easy to find (click on the gun i unlocks :p)

• Assault ribbon x3
  • Get a kill with pistol in a round
  • Get a kill with 40mm grenade in a round
  • Get a kill with the defibrillator in a round

Laka who is big medic player really needs that L85. :D

Here you can see i have almost all guns now. Im missing only half of DMR:s and PDW:s, almost all shotguns and some guns from assignments like L85 and that Sniper expert reward gun. That MP7 is beast btw, really good close range gun. Fast and accurate, very controllable. Big clip rarely let's you down even when you meet 2 enemy guys. :p

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Heikkinen88/weaponunlocks/882686917/pc/

Generally i use quite similar loadouts than in BF3 with my guns. Red dot + foregrip + heavy barrel after they are unlocked. I think Coyote and Kobra 1x sights are best becouse of wide view and thin edges. I don't like these magnifiers, they block too much right side of screen and 2x zoom dont help so much it would be worth of all view blocking. Laser sights are useless to me, i shoot always with sights and that laser beam would reveal your position to enemy. I use laser only with sniper rifle for blinding rival sniper when we aim each others. Green laser is better than red, it kinda blends to forest/terrain so it don't reveal you so badly than red one. Sometimes in close range rushing i use flashlight or tactical light to distract enemy, for example AEK with tactical light is killer in close quaters. Tactical light is better than flashlight becouse it goes on when you aim with sights and it don't shine all time and get extra attention to you when are moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF??? the L86A2 is a medic gun now?? oh no, you mean the L85 or not? if it is i never get it because i don´t play medic. have only 2500 medic points lol

Well there is no L86 in game but the L85 requirements are quite easy to find (click on the gun i unlocks :p)

• Assault ribbon x3
  • Get a kill with pistol in a round
  • Get a kill with 40mm grenade in a round
  • Get a kill with the defibrillator in a round

lmao just realise there are kampaigns i can play. lol still hate it in bf3 now it s the same crap. lol

Yes L86 is LMG-variation and L85 is assault rifle. China rising give you L85 for medic when you do that assignment. L86 propably comes later with another expansion for support. But i recommend RPK-12 if you want good LMG. It's quite much like U-100 MK5 but feels more accurate and have bigger clip of 60 rounds.

I would like to use same set up as bf3, but can't as find it really hard to see on bf4.
I swear I'm going blind! I can never see the enemy, so I use x4 for medium to long combat,
and canted ironsights for close up combat.

I would like to use same set up as bf3, but can't as find it really hard to see on bf4.
I swear I'm going blind! I can never see the enemy, so I use x4 for medium to long combat,

I Get the feeling some times that when you see the enemy its delayed in some way like they instantly appear in front of you, where on BF3 you would see them from a distance, but saying that there is a lot more detail in BF4 maps compared to BF3
If your in a warehouse for instance, but my gaming stile is rush rush rush that's just the way I roll...

I Get the feeling some times that when you see the enemy its delayed in some way like they instantly appear in front of you, where on BF3 you would see them from a distance, but saying that there is a lot more detail in BF4 maps compared to BF3
If your in a warehouse for instance, but my gaming stile is rush rush rush that's just the way I roll...
Agree totally with you two, not sure if I'm going blind but they just appear and I die :p

yeah it seems to be if you run around a corner then you're most likely to kill them and in most cases they won't even get a shot off on you, i guess that's the netcode? pfft got shot when hiding behind a corner in 3 and now they've made it worse for 4 lol

yeah it seems to be if you run around a corner then you're most likely to kill them and in most cases they won't even get a shot off on you, i guess that's the netcode? pfft got shot when hiding behind a corner in 3 and now they've made it worse for 4 lol

yes but its daily alternating. some day i can shot everything and sometimes i get the corner, shot a clip and died from 2 bullets. lol

Its the crazy 1 shots that do it for me, you know someones comming your ready to fire, he comes around the corner, you fire point blank, and boom your dead and they have 100% heatlh...

Users who are viewing this thread