Possible charity event?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Sweney, 3 March 2013.

1. Sweney

NRU Member

hi guys since my sons stay at the Barbra Bush Children's Hospital ive been looking into some of their fundraising events and i came upon this one here http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=512
    basically what you do is raise donations through your friends and family and then game for 24 hours straight i think it would be pretty fun if we could get a bunch of our friends and gaming friends to do it. sure its in november but this gives us plenty of time to set it up and plan it out. so what do u guys think?

2. Sweney

NRU Member

i didnt see this part "Players may also choose to play for hospitals in the UK and Australia.''

3. General_Misery

NRU Member

Playing for charity is a great idea, ideally with no minimum amount one has to donate/contribute with as that tends to scare people away. I'm in!

4. Art_Br83

NRU Member

i've followed the link Sweney, and still didn't quite understand how it supposed to be. Sorry i'm getting old and my brain shrinks :D lol
    (fortunately cock isn't)

So how it works? I seat and play and how do they get the money??? Do they get it from ISPs? From gaming communities? Or What?

5. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

sound goo to me but no way will my missus let me play for 24hrs :)
    @art i am sure my balls have shrunk tho but that may be lack of use .lol

6. Marenghi

NRU Member

it's a good idea but do we have the community to make the donations worth while? or will it all be us donating to hospital and playing for 24 hours lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice