[BF4] please help me i get in trouble....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
G

gabidem

9 Jul 2020
so yes today washaving a great game on boat wile sniping everyone with a TV Rocked so get banned: reason Aimbot please help i was never using side programs or smt like that. I quit playing bf 4 for a long time so just played couple days and rly liked your server tho....

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    110 KB · Views: 17
i banned you because i was watching you as spectator and saw some kills/shots which one are not possible with "normal" gameplay.

look at 3:39 and explain me how you can aim on that boat without you can not see that, because it is behind the island?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

than look at :1:57 and explain me the same situation why you can aim at this boat, what is out of your sight and behind cover?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

also have a look at our server stats.

a good and decent player is having a headshotrate around 13 to 20%
you are a low rank player and doing a waaay better hsr up to 30%??

bro i just press M and open the minimap then aim in tht derection its a TV rocket i'm not a newbie okay ?

i was playing since 2014 then quit that game that i have 40 lvl acc its doesnt mean that i'm hacking or smt and you know your team can mark the objectives so when you press M big map poop ups so why i cant aim thrue the map ?

lets come to compromise if you are saying that i aimbot that boats then i have a question why i dont aim all the objectives on a map ? and honestly i dont see needs to play this game with hacks or smt this game is old but gold bro

pls unban or see my game history on that server i dunno if its possible check my kda bro i had nice ping and its a beatiful server please unban i'm aint hacking!

bro smt like 2017 i was using it then i went on a vacation and quit bf 4 and after systemreset i didint even download origin so forgot pass and mail was useless to so bro i just want to play i already said that look if someone is Marking your objectives i can see then on a map and shoot tv rocket in that way and then just aim, yes its across the aisland but i can see it on a map try ingame....

bro i showed you proof from 2к16 me streaming on this acc...

look bro at the screen december 2r16

oh man i'm in such oh nostalgia rn xd bf4was so cool xd

bro smt like 2017 i was using it then i went on a vacation and quit bf 4 and after systemreset i didint even download origin so forgot pass and mail was useless to so bro i just want to play i already said that look if someone is Marking your objectives i can see then on a map and shoot tv rocket in that way and then just aim, yes its across the aisland but i can see it on a map try ingame....

so why the last battlereports from this acocunt are just 9 month old?

bro i lost that acc with a pc

pls i got new pc i wanna play unban this is a good server if i'm talking honest to you it doesn means that i'm lying

why i have to type here this sentences at this website is i'm hacking ????

i cant go on other server and hack ? pls everything is laggin 100+ ping here i got 70

i just want to play you know backtime we were playing in a discord with a 20+ ppl on 1 server it was so cool
we were all playing like that boats helis jets were taken ^^

Users who are viewing this thread