Please explain my ban

Grandpa*T

Hello,

On July 30th, I played on your BF2 No fly zone server for the first time. Then I was banned.
Why?
My BF2 name is Grandpa*T

Thanks

Mr.X

NRU Member
Youre banned on our server because you have linked banned guids at PBbans for example the account Mac.Da.Gun.

Grandpa*T

To be honest with you I have no idea what a guid is.
I use 2 accounts: Grandpa*T and Grandma*T. Thats it
Can you please explain what a guid is.
Thanks

Grandpa*T

Ok i get it.
Over the years Ive always gone to internet cafes with buddies to play bf2. Always signing into my account. Could that be it?
Perhaps check out my Grandma*T account. Its new and Ive only played it at maybe 2 computers.
Thanks

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
Ok i get it.
Over the years Ive always gone to internet cafes with buddies to play bf2. Always signing into my account. Could that be it?
Perhaps check out my Grandma*T account. Its new and Ive only played it at maybe 2 computers.
Thanks
yes, that should be the reason because all this guids in the pic linked to your accounts and in each guid are dozends of linked usernames and one of them is banned. give us some time to discuss this and do a deaper check.

Grandpa*T

Ok thank you
Im not a computer wiz so I dont know how to prove my innocence.
All I can say is I played on your server for maybe 15 minutes and really enjoyed it. The no air attack in air maps is a great rule.
I didnt register myself on your site and go through all this trouble so I can hack on your server...
I am no hack, I dont know how to hack and I dont need to hack.
Once Im familiar with rules I never break them intentionally. I dont mouth off people unless the deserve it and I always respect the admins.

Thank you for your time,
Grandpa*T