Players

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
DarkByD3sign

DarkByD3sign

NRU Member
26 Aug 2012
UK
Morning all,

I was just on Battlelog about to play on The Banana Republic server which shows that they have 55/64 players on and 0/4 spectators, however when you look at their scoreboard there is just 2 people on. I went into the game which had only 2 people on.

Am I being stupid or missing something? I have refreshed and done a hard refresh but it's still the same although the player numbers fluctuate a little.

Capture

I've included a picture so you can see what I mean.

Does anyone know whats going on here?

Dark

Morning all,

I was just on Battlelog about to play on The Banana Republic server which shows that they have 55/64 players on and 0/4 spectators, however when you look at their scoreboard there is just 2 people on. I went into the game which had only 2 people on.

Am I being stupid or missing something? I have refreshed and done a hard refresh but it's still the same although the player numbers fluctuate a little.

View attachment 4391

I've included a picture so you can see what I mean.

Does anyone know whats going on here?

Dark
I've had the same problem, on numerous servers too.

Not just you dude (n)

I think we have had it on ours too. The advantage is that it can artificially get the server going.

Just shitty Dice coding and infrastructure like normal :)

I did suspect this to be the case but wanted to clarify, so thank you.

One can see that this could be a handy tool for starting a server but also a very annoying one too.

this happend from time to time and nobody knows how it works. we had this stuff to twice in past. you can see waves of players joining all with some dodgy names like seeder01 to 030 or player13 with some other numbers. so the server shown up with 50 player but they never really join because that are no real accounts. in my eyes someone is mocking around with EA and this is some kind of hack. guess this had also to do with the server issues EA is having for weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread