Play time BF2

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
Hi ladies and gentlemen, due to a conflict with my current employer because of my knee surgery, I sat at home for a long time.Soon I will with a lawyer to the courts sit for a right to compensation where I have.Now I have found a new employer this week and I can start next Monday.Doing so will I play BF2 so less able to go but if I can I will definitely play bf2

greets Jack

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
Thank u Teo and ofcourse the guys who signed with thanks at your answer....
im sure im still on one or twice a week......

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
Hi ladies and gentlemen, due to a conflict with my current employer because of my knee surgery, I sat at home for a long time.Soon I will with a lawyer to the courts sit for a right to compensation where I have.Now I have found a new employer this week and I can start next Monday.Doing so will I play BF2 so less able to go but if I can I will definitely play bf2

greets Jack

will look forward to the nights you join us mat,e and about that court thing, good luck mate! :-D

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012

greets Jack

will look forward to the nights you join us mat,e and about that court thing, good luck mate! :-D

allways good to have you out there Jack :) , kind regards , rich.

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland

greets Jack

allways good to have you out there Jack :) , kind regards , rich.

Thanks guys........ill be on this fridaynight
and ofcourse Fortuna,we are 150% sure that we win this court case..........HE SHALL PAY