Plants v Zombies Garden Warfare

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Only played a few rounds of this and I quite enjoyed it.

Couple of annoying things though:

1. How the hell do you mute others players who leave the mics open (and are they all German?)?
2. Already there are players using hacks and aimbots

[video=youtube;sqRdZBtDhDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqRdZBtDhDo&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Only played a few rounds of this and I quite enjoyed it.

Couple of annoying things though:

1. How the hell do you mute others players who leave the mics open (and are they all German?)?
2. Already there are players using hacks and aimbots

Its a really funny game. ;)

1. You can mute them in the scoreboard. Annoying thing, cause every who join after you on the Server is not automatically muted. (there are enough other kiddies, ot only germans.) ;)
2. Play a Multiplayergame and you will find Cheaters.

funny game. para and me player together today. glen you joined our server where we played to. its a bit chaotic to join your mates on the server and also to play on same site. but its funny in TS to play this stupid game " NOOO i got eaten again" lol

Think it is a good game. I know that I shouldn't be surprised it has been hacked but I was. Graphics and maps seem pretty good from the little time I played and didn't notice any glitches or other problems so far. Suppose I got too used to the features in BF which is very mature in comparison. Need to RTFM I think!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread