Pizza

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We4re0ne

We4re0ne

Did I hear nuke?
NRU Member
19 Jun 2019
Germany
Today we made pizza with homemade dough.
Dissolve 20g yeast, 10g salt, a pinch of sugar and 10ml olive oil in 250ml lukewarm water. Then add 500g (spelt) flour and knead a smooth dough. Leave to rise in the oven at 50°C for 30 minutes, then knead again and leave to rest overnight (or for a few hours) in the fridge.
Bring to room temperature before baking, knead and roll out. Topped, it then needs 20-50 minutes in the oven at 200°.
With this amount of dough we got out about two trays, the dough was then rolled out relatively thin. Very tasty!

PXL 20220524 103513700 PXL 20220524 105049406PORTRAIT PXL 20220524 112121204PORTRAIT

Today we made pizza with homemade dough.
Dissolve 20g yeast, 10g salt, a pinch of sugar and 10ml olive oil in 250ml lukewarm water. Then add 500g (spelt) flour and knead a smooth dough. Leave to rise in the oven at 50°C for 30 minutes, then knead again and leave to rest overnight (or for a few hours) in the fridge.
Bring to room temperature before baking, knead and roll out. Topped, it then needs 20-50 minutes in the oven at 200°.
With this amount of dough we got out about two trays, the dough was then rolled out relatively thin. Very tasty!

View attachment 18248View attachment 18249View attachment 18250
I admire the law and order in the kitchen. How you do that? When I cook, it looks like someone has thrown a grenade to the room.

I admire the law and order in the kitchen. How you do that? When I cook, it looks like someone has thrown a grenade to the room.
I would get crazy if its all messed up. But also it had to fit on the photo :D

It is easy.

1. Prepare all the ingredients you will need and have them in bowls.
  2. Tidy up at this point so there is no mess around.
  3. Order the bowls and ingredients into the order that they will be used.
  4. Start preparation
  5. As you use the ingredients either put away the item once used if it is from a packet or once the bowl is empty wash it up immediately
  6. By the time you have finished prepping and creating you will have everything done and washed up and clean and will only be waiting for it to cook!

Bonus points if you have stacking bowls and use them in largest to smallest order so you can stack the washed bowls as they become empty which also saves space.

It is easy.

1. Prepare all the ingredients you will need and have them in bowls.
  2. Tidy up at this point so there is no mess around.
  3. Order the bowls and ingredients into the order that they will be used.
  4. Start preparation
  5. As you use the ingredients either put away the item once used if it is from a packet or once the bowl is empty wash it up immediately
  6. By the time you have finished prepping and creating you will have everything done and washed up and clean and will only be waiting for it to cook!

Bonus points if you have stacking bowls and use them in largest to smallest order so you can stack the washed bowls as they become empty which also saves space.
This is the way

• Love
Reactions: glenwilson
The trick is to buy it the day before you plan to drink it, so you can get it nice and chilled in the fridge... and the challenge is to not drink it all the day you buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread