Pixelot's neighborhood

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nice photo ,very beautiful place for fishing ....: D , (river or marsh ???)
_ is that the last picture ( the one with the rock ) is part of the same landscape ? : Rolleyes:.

Thank you! :)

Yes, I've taken these myself and I use a Nikon D7100 with various lenses; software Lightroom 4 with Nik plugins.

And yes, we like it here; peaceful town and lovely nature. The above pics are from ~ 5km West of town, these two pics from today's walk in the forest are from ~ 10 km East of Halmstad:

read here nimma ;) already mentioned :D

Late answer Steffo but I have a Nikon D7100 and use various lenses, a Nikkor 10-24 on the pics enclosed.

Took a dive into the +2 C ocean the other day at a nearby spa (enjoyed the subsequent resuscitation too) and pic taken by daughter with compact Canon camera:

Attachments

• IMG_2075.jpg
    IMG_2075.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 23
True, someone said "Can we help you miss?" :D

Two pics from a stroll this afternoon:

Attachments

• DSC_0561jpg.jpg
    DSC_0561jpg.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0555-2.jpg
    DSC_0555-2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 18
True, someone said "Can we help you miss?" :D

Two pics from a stroll this afternoon:

1st picture has a strange contrast (looks very dark ;) and its indeed always hard to make pictures with low light ;))- still a very good picture;) :D but the 2nd one is INGENIOUS :D

Odp: Re: Pixelot's neighborhood

wonderful sky on the 4 pic i love awesome sky and the third pic its looks like created on the computer hehe

I will never earning money for a trip to those country :( in Poland we have money only for food and the payments heh but I thinking of going to UK to work because in my country its impossible to live without the stress
bless :)

Last edited:
Late answer Steffo but I have a Nikon D7100 and use various lenses, a Nikkor 10-24 on the pics enclosed.

Took a dive into the +2 C ocean the other day at a nearby spa (enjoyed the subsequent resuscitation too) and pic taken by daughter with compact Canon camera:

damn i knew that the brits had been hitten hard by rain, but this ? XD damn next time im going to germany will need to bring some scuba gear and a amphibious vehicle (or possibly just a boat would do), otherwise i cant visit the pixelot XD

Attachments

• pixelhome.jpg
    pixelhome.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread