Pistols Only Day ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pistols only day on server?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Halojs21

Halojs21

30 Jul 2017
Norway
Just did a full round on server with pistol only and it was fun, even if i suck at it. Got killed by normal weapons all the time, but i dont care lol. Need to unlock better pistols, so i can make Laka my slave ;)

Do you want a pistols only day on server?

Good idea
Aber ich würde auch Bogen erlauben
Pistole (no auto pistols) , Bow, Knife
What do you think about that?

yes, was a lot of fun. and even a good way to unlock some pistols. we have a loadout limiter on the server we can activate. so we can make a setup in that way you can also use pistols and also can disable some auto pistols. thats no big deal.

got 25 kills with my .44 yesterday. :D
Kampfbericht - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Yet another nightmare resurfaces. .44 + lakaeggs = therapy :D

yes, was a lot of fun. and even a good way to unlock some pistols. we have a loadout limiter on the server we can activate. so we can make a setup in that way you can also use pistols and also can disable some auto pistols. thats no big deal.

got 25 kills with my .44 yesterday. :D
Kampfbericht - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

You know what they say Laka, bigger gun smaller **** :D

Yet another nightmare resurfaces. .44 + lakaeggs = therapy :D

lol yes, i think i was a bit annoying yesterday. but i am back in business. forgot why i loved my scoped .44 :love::love:

bow is also fine. there is no advantage compared to the handguns and autopistols will be disabled.

what do you think about this saturday evening/ afternoon?

Thanks for the initiative and hopefully this will attract many players - I will certainly try to remember this and your suggestion Sascha sounds good :)(y)

Users who are viewing this thread