[NSFW] photos and videos taken by nru members

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
seaman-stains

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
lakaelo asked me to start this topic,he was having pc problems and couldnt upload this picture

sure mate i will do it for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the chunky cock mad c4 pervert sent me this ffs just ffs

Attachments

• beast egg.jpg
    beast egg.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 115
lmao u fanny...... just what was your search criteria to find that on google??

Funniest thing I think I've ever seen! I too nearly spit my drink all over my screens!

MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Eeeew. That is an image that will take a fair bit of therapy to forget.

thats just so wrong.

Sascha you are a Caburys anal fondant beast and I'll never ask you for easter eggs as long as I live

Lol nice if people checks forum at work and boss or other workers sees these pics. :D :D

Lol and people like me who did not know can read from later posts of thread what [NSFW] means after accident is happened. :D

I used to really like cream eggs .......but I prefer to eat them with my mouth not my arse...............feck that image will never leave me.

it realy does give a new meaning to "how do you eat yours" lol

here today goo tomorrow

unleash the goo

goo dares wins

have a fling with a creme egg

lol all real logos from the adverts lol lol

I've actually got some Cadbury's Creme Eggs next to me, don't know if I can eat them now.

Now i know i will have nightmares....... damn.....why did i browsed on the fórum so early???? My life will never be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread