Phantom bow unlock help thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

Deleted member 432

Hi guys, LevelFap here. Today we are talking about Phantom bow and unlocking of it... :rolleyes: I thought im not only one here who wants get that Phantom bow and be one of cool kids. As you know to get bow we need 4 guys who are done all Phantom assignments and have different keycard dog tags. Everybody have to wear Phantom weapon camo and soldier camo and that Phantom Prospect dog tag as right dog tag. Left one is keycard dog tag and everybody have to wear different one when going to that elevator and in Phantom base pick up that bow.

So i thought we need thread where we can talk about what keycard dog tags we have, decide time and go together unlock our bows. I would like do it with you guys and help others same time when i get my bow.

My situation is now that i need 107 kills with tanks and then im ready for bow unlock. I got yesterday Hammerhead keycard dog tag, i was playing normally on normal game server and decided check under that digging machine when i spawned at E and and i was lucky. :)

So what keycard dog tags you guys have? After we get full 4 different keycard squad then we can decide time when we go get our bows. :) LevelFap signing off. :rolleyes:

I can never find the ****ing ******** ~@***&^&* @:mad::()*&^%& things.

So you will need a long wait to have me in your elevator ride! I hear the little chime a lot but never seen or even had a sniff at a box of tag.

Not fussed about getting the bow but it is nice just to get assignments finished. The Ultimate Support is the best one to do as you get a lot of admiring comments as you spam the entrance/exit of C on Locker with the XM25 - some of the comments of admiration are "Level 132 airburst noob" "**** off with your airburst you <insert insulting name here>". :)

You need to have all phantom assignments unlocked before you can collect the dog tags unfortunately
And then collect hidden dog tags
Then four people each with a different hidden dog tag fitted to progress to hidden bow area

I have the whiteout and the other snowmap tag hammerhead. And I got the bow muhahaha if somebody needs help ask me

sounds too difficult and... too much too read :)
wouldn't it be great to have an update which makes u able to throw ur knife? :)
maybe all u have to do would be to get 10 proper t-bags in a round in a row? .)

sounds too difficult and... too much too read :)
wouldn't it be great to have an update which makes u able to throw ur knife? :)
maybe all u have to do would be to get 10 proper t-bags in a round in a row? .)

thats the assignments i love. but not to run here, clim there, look that and run those and fart there. that is too much for me for such useless crap lol

You need to have all phantom assignments unlocked before you can collect the dog tags unfortunately

Im not done that Phantom Prospect yet i need more tank kills and i still found my Hammerhead dog tag. :p

Attachments

• 2011%2F10%2Fbusted.jpg
    2011%2F10%2Fbusted.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 34
that is too much for me for such useless crap lol

Lol its useless if you want be effective player its true. You have anyway CS5 silent sniper rifle what is much better than bow, you can decide sights for it and its faster too. In BF3 that crossbow was gadget and it was useful anti crane camper sniper tool but Phantom bow takes your main gun slot. But i want it becouse i want be cool kid who have it, its like status symbol of hc BF4 nerds. ;) And it can be fun take challenge be sneaky smartass and get some kills with that bow. After almost 1200 game hours i want often do something different or challenging, not only hug same favorite guns forever etc. :p

NRU Bow unlock squad situation:

Steffos: Hammerhead and Whiteout tags
Heik: Hammerhead tag, (needs more tank kills but i try whore them soon full)

Now we need guys with Giant cocks of Karelia and Hangover 21 cock tags. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
got all 4 diff tags from maps but dont think i´ll ever get the bow............ 20 kills in a jet?? cant keep the damm thing in the air long enough lol :cool:

got all 4 diff tags from maps but dont think i´ll ever get the bow............ 20 kills in a jet?? cant keep the damm thing in the air long enough lol :cool:

Try first learn fly and control jet. Then go to Air superiority server and focus to "flags" what are zeppelins and you take them with flying near around them. With these flag points (remember put boosts on!) you get soon unlocks like 30mm cannon and active radar missiles, after unlocking of them your chances get kills are better. Just dont give up, you get better soon and somebody is always worse than you. Sometimes you get lucky you get last hit and kill if you chase same guy with several teammates. :) I think best way get kill was try get close behind enemy, shoot active radars what slows enemy jet down and then finish it with 30mm cannon. :p That 20 jet kills can be very annoying if you are not good with jets but its possible with even poor skills if you dont give up, i needed couple hours of active trying to get these 20 kills. :p

Here good video where everything is explained if somebody is unsure about something. Remember find and open that file after picking up bow to unlock that Phantom Operative assignment! (explained and showed 3:55 on video)

[video=youtube;Bn4xHqnwjwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4xHqnwjwo[/video]

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

I was tank whoring for Phantom Prospect assignment, i feel soooo dirty and my butt is growing mold after all sitting in tank. :welsh: 14 kills with tanks left and then i can get bow if i find 3 other guys with different tags... :p

Bow unlocked, now im one of cool kids of BF4. :cool: Im sure it will be fun take challenge complete Phantom Operative assignment (200 kills and 50 headshots with that bow). Its propably very rewarding if you manage get kills with that crappy bow. ;)

EDIT: Trying avoid spamming, thats why editing instead of new post. :p Here some thoughts after testing Phantom bow couple rounds, i kinda liked it. I used Sneaky smartass cock loadout: Bow, suppressed Deagle, ammo box and C4. It was nice sneak flank and "snipe" noobies with bow and destroy tanks what did not notice me with C4. I noticed too if you miss your shot with bow its better idea run behind corner and lure enemy run to C4 trap instead of going with pistol against assault rifles, carbines etc. :p Anyway i liked that challenge bow vs guns, it was quite exciting becouse risk of failing is big, reload is merciless long etc but its damn rewarding when everything goes well. :) You have to be very aware what is going on around you so you have enough time aim/think how that arrow flys. I used that defensive specialization becouse its anti suppression thing makes aiming under fire little better. Also when playing on sidearms and bow only server i noticed that extra body armor of defensive specialization is big help, you can take body shot from bow and survive it. I like most that arrow type with big tip what makes damage of 100 to chest at close range. I tried lighter faster flying less dropping but 80 damage to chest doing arrows too but i felt it was difficult hit always head becouse of slow velocity and high drop. Difference between arrows felt so small i suggest using these heavy tip arrows, its accurate enough for effective range of bow and more versatile giving you chance kill with chest shot at close range. Anyway i suggest getting that bow and trying it, its fun do something different and challenging. :)

EDIT 2: I checked stats and damage model of bow and bet people who likes play aggressive recon would love it. As we know most of sniper rifles does 100 damage to chest in distance of 12,5m, after that damage starts drop. Bow with heavy tip arrows keeps that 1 hit chest shot kill range up to 35m what is almost 3x if compared to sniper rifles. If we compare firerate of bow to slower sniper rifles and remember you have to move after every shot anyway to avoid getting sniped yourself so firerate should not be big problem. I actually think there is potential in that bow if you know its good sides and use it right. :)

Whilst the assignments can result in a crappy gizmo or camo they do make you try things that you wouldn't normally bother with. The Premium assignments are about doing normal stuff really and you can't get them in one go because of the weapons you have to use. Getting the 50 kills with the XM25 is just embarrassing, turn off chat and find a server with no weapon rules and thicken up that skin (not that you will need it because chat is turned off). The same goes for RPGing folk. Not too bad if they are in something but there are tinges of guilt.

Lol Ultimate support assignment is great way get "friends" on BF4 servers: Airburst noobing, mortar/ucav spamming and clays/C4 to every corner until you get enough kills with them. :welsh: I was not caring about whiners, i just said them im doing that for assignments and they can cry me a flood zone if they want but im gonna do it anyway until i get enough kills with airburst or mortar. ;) At least i cared pick server where every weapon is allowed and i dont break rules. And i did not uncap camp with mortar barely outside of red area like pussy who runs back or camps uncap and then whines about baserape. :p

Unlock your bows guys and join Robin Heiks gang of Merry men. :cool:

I can help with Tbags any Time Mika :p

Yes i know, you are one of my best regular victims hihii. :tbag: :) :)

EDIT: Phantom Operative assignment (200 kills and 50 headshots with bow) is now done and it was quite fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread