Pets

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Here's my girl:
5222 5223

She's a Czech Mountain Dog, this breed was recognized as national breed in 1984. Started in the 70's as a mix of Slovakian Kuvasz and alaskan sled dogs.
They are amazing, most of them are really healthy, full of energy and loving creatures. Her name is Amy and she's named after the mother of our previous dog. (She had to be named starting with A as being part of the first litter in her kennel)

<3

that our pack. :D
starting with fuffi our cat. she is born with us. her mother was a stray cat around our home but decided to get her puppies with us. so they got them in our sleeping room.

next is ellis. our oldest dog she is on the way to getting 12. so me and she are the seniors here and feeling the same in the morning before getting the bones working lol

next is Lilly, our bitch where we have puppies at the moment.

there are a lot of clips from our dogs on youtube. Labradore from the Mayfield Garden

next we will have another puppy. so we will get one from a other breeder or one of our will stay or just both lol

Last edited:
Cute pack laka! :)

Love seeing all these pictures - they really brighten up the day.

It is over 4 years since we lost our cat. She was a stray that adopted us and was about 16 years old. She had thyroid and diabetes but that didn’t stop her. Most cats bring presents like mice but we go a rabbit and a seagull! So many memories of her.

We are going to get another cat but with the uncertainty around my Mum’s hip operation it isn’t the right time.

005A4208 4109 4143 A7B1 62D1AAD82C10

that our pack. :D
starting with fuffi our cat. she is born with us. he mother was a stray cat around our home but decided to get her puppies with us. so they got them in our sleeping room.
View attachment 5224

next is ellis. our oldest dog she is on the way to getting 12. so me and she are the seniors here and feeling the same in the morning before getting the bones working lol

View attachment 5225

next is Lilly, our bithc where we have puppies at the moment.

View attachment 5226

there are a lot of clips from our dogs on youtube. Labradore from the Mayfield Garden

next we will have another puppy. so we will get one from a other breeder or one of our will stay or just both lol

Give me that cake fatboy! you dont need it!

Not my pets, but we visit them every year. There is a zoo in Lithuania where every year they have 4-5 tigers birth :) we call them to know when its allowed to visit and go for a trip :) IMG 20180817 111149

Reactions: lakaelo
Wow! Fantastic.

We did a walk in Mauritius with a lion and then in a compound with Tigers. Amazing experience. I don’t understand why people go hunting for sport.

Not my pets, but we visit them every year. There is a zoo in Lithuania where every year they have 4-5 tigers birth :) we call them to know when its allowed to visit and go for a trip :) View attachment 5312

What I was surprised by was that tigers coats were quite rough but lions were soft. Envious of getting so close though. DSC 0020

They don’t like llama meat. And iz was too small to bother about eating. 😃

We had just starting planning on adopting a cat(s) but with my mum having her hip op in October it wouldn’t be fair to get one then have it in a cat hotel for potentially about 6 weeks (not to mention the cost of that) whilst we are down there helping with her recovery. Maybe after that. Whilst we get the visits from Noname it isn’t the same.

Users who are viewing this thread