[BF4] Perma-Ban after deleting thread?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PumpenSchuetze

Banned
28 Jun 2021
Hello...

again,

so I deleted my first/latest appeal because I was fine with accepting the 24hrs ban, now I've been told that I'm permanently banned. If I may ask, how does this situation come if a person accepts that they are banned for 24hrs? Ididn't know accepting the fact that you f****d up and that you are banned for 24 hrs and therefore deleting your last post is wrong. Either you tell everyone to accept their consequences and see as they react that they accept it (As I stated in the deletion of the thread that it has been cleared). I didn't really try to argue but more to understand yet there was not really much of a clarifaction besides a bunch of messages being shown in the other thread and nothing else besides some comments that say "things look more interesting." There was no clarifaction nor acceptance or anything else about the the thread besides that I'm supposed to wait out the 24hrs, which I accept. I tried to get well "a 2nd chance" which backfired and now well I'm perma-banned.

PLEASE CLARIFY FOLLOWING:
How does the deletion of an appeal lead to a perma-ban?
Why am I only told the reason for the ban after the ban has been sat out? (talked about via DMs with @Skybreeder)
How things are handled in the background since I as a BANNED player have the part of knowing what exactly is going on since there are 2 sides to the coin.
In which way did I try to outsmart the rules?(old/deleted thread)

Last edited:
Hello.

I did not get to read your previous thread, so I cannot comment on that one. I will get back to you regarding this matter later today, or during the day tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience.

Hello.

I did not get to read your previous thread, so I cannot comment on that one. I will get back to you regarding this matter later today, or during the day tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience.
Do you need anything regarding my previous thread?

Funsiiiiiesss.... read your chat log and try telling us you don't deserve a permaban :D :D :D

Do you have adblock enabled? If yes, try disabling it. That should do the trick
Ah yeah, thx. Well yes I swore a bit here and there but mostly about maps and guns. The first few messages in german. Yep that's some mad stuff I said which I'm sorry about.

The ban stays, and will also stay permanent.

@CapHunterx Said this perfectly "
Joking around is never a problem. Lots of regulars know they can easily joke around with us and we don't wanna annoy anyone. But your way of joking was more trying to annoy and push the edge than having fun in a joking manner.

Especially trying to be smart about rules can be really annoying. We as admins try to make the game fun for everyone but and we do this for free and at expense of our own game time. Nobody is gonna agree with all the rules and that's fine but don't start anoying the one that needs to enforce those rules."

This alone is enough for us (or at the very least me) to consider you not mature enough to play on the server. But then we have the chatlogs. "Kiss my asshole after I shit down your moms throat". Yeah. No.

The thread can be locked, there is nothing more to say.

Reactions: Scoot
The ban stays, and will also stay permanent.

@CapHunterx Said this perfectly "
Joking around is never a problem. Lots of regulars know they can easily joke around with us and we don't wanna annoy anyone. But your way of joking was more trying to annoy and push the edge than having fun in a joking manner.

Especially trying to be smart about rules can be really annoying. We as admins try to make the game fun for everyone but and we do this for free and at expense of our own game time. Nobody is gonna agree with all the rules and that's fine but don't start anoying the one that needs to enforce those rules."

This alone is enough for us (or at the very least me) to consider you not mature enough to play on the server. But then we have the chatlogs. "Kiss my asshole after I shit down your moms throat". Yeah. No.

The thread can be locked, there is nothing more to say.
I accept the reason you may ban me over, yet I still would like things to be clarified. Regarding the things I specifically asked for.

I accept the reason you may ban me over, yet I still would like things to be clarified. Regarding the things I specifically asked for.
Also is there a way I could come back at a later date?

I'll humor you.

How does the deletion of an appeal lead to a perma-ban? - It doesn't. However, your appeal did lead to some chat logs I had not seen, and to other admins providing additional information.
Why am I only told the reason for the ban after the ban has been sat out? (talked about via DMs with @Skybreeder) - This is an error. The temp ban I did on you (twice) did not provide you with the reason, because it didn't work. The reason was, I believe "You're pushing it too far.". You can see elaboration in this thread and the old one.
How things are handled in the background since I as a BANNED player have the part of knowing what exactly is going on since there are 2 sides to the coin. - You do not have any right to knowing how everything is handled in the background. In this case, there was not really anything going on behind the scenes. You appealed, got reviewed, and denied.
In which way did I try to outsmart the rules?(old/deleted thread) - Sorry, if you can't see that yourself, that's too bad. I don't have the time to explain this today unfortunately.

I'll humor you.

How does the deletion of an appeal lead to a perma-ban? - It doesn't. However, your appeal did lead to some chat logs I had not seen, and to other admins providing additional information.
Why am I only told the reason for the ban after the ban has been sat out? (talked about via DMs with @Skybreeder) - This is an error. The temp ban I did on you (twice) did not provide you with the reason, because it didn't work. The reason was, I believe "You're pushing it too far.". You can see elaboration in this thread and the old one.
How things are handled in the background since I as a BANNED player have the part of knowing what exactly is going on since there are 2 sides to the coin. - You do not have any right to knowing how everything is handled in the background. In this case, there was not really anything going on behind the scenes. You appealed, got reviewed, and denied.
In which way did I try to outsmart the rules?(old/deleted thread) - Sorry, if you can't see that yourself, that's too bad. I don't have the time to explain this today unfortunately.
I never tried to outsmart the system in any way shape or form. I openly talked about the fact that I missspelled..... And I see nothing wrong in censoring swearwords.

Generally speaking, no. A permanent ban is, well, permanent.
Is there the possibility of another chance later on? Or is that out of the room? You have the only useful european server and well kinda s*cks to not be able to play on it anymore.

Is there the possibility of another chance later on? Or is that out of the room? You have the only useful european server and well kinda s*cks to not be able to play on it anymore.
You should have thought of that before you behaved as you did. I'd like to also point out a message you sent me. "I understand all of your points of view and want to apologize for my behavior as it may seem I triggered some which wasn't my intention, if it was in or out of the border regarding the rules is not of importance." It looks to me like you don't give a flying cock about our rules. Now, I have said the last thing I will say about this to you. The ban is permanent, will not be reviewed, and you will not get a second chance.

Reactions: blugi21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread