Perfect Timing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
RIZLOID

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
Christchurch
Just got back from Turkey on a Thomas Cook holiday and landed just minutes after they were grounded by the CAA ๐Ÿ˜…
Got another one booked to the Canaries in December which is Thomas Cook flights but thats not going to happen now, unless they book some other airline.
But boy was that a tight call or what, I feel sorry for the ones flying back today as it is going to be mayhem at the airports, but we cant all be lucky ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž
My last sunset ๐Ÿ˜
IMG 17581

Not nice circumstances but definitely worth being lucky in those situations. Hope you had a great time.

It was a great 11 day holiday, it was a return holiday, was there in may so no wasted first days finding your way round, just carry on from where you left off.
Hoping to go back next year again, its a magical place, the people the place the food "oh the food". You know when you're full up, but its so good that you end up having a bit more hmmm.
19 pools + a water park + 6 lane archery + golf course + all water sports + paragliding + private beaches + forrest with hammocks and sunbeds. Its 2 hotels together, Liberty and Sentido (adult) in Lykia I stay at the adult only one (no screaming kids) but you can use both.
I dont normally do returns to the same place but this place is different :love:, met people there who have been going there every year for 10/12 years, eat and drink what you want when you want.
Sorry Hippy to have gone on about this place with you in that situation, hope you sort something out (y)

And 18 or 19 tennis courts

Last edited:
Reactions: lakaelo
ah youre NRU, call the air cavallerie and we pick you up ;-]]
but be careful who is the pilot then, will not name somebody here ^^

but lucky you came back, a lot have to pay again for hotel and flight i saw in the news.
so whos next ?

nex summer flight is to be booked and i am a bit scary to loose money ...

Attachments

• 9995816508f10b0793081f2a9ecd1f35.jpg
    9995816508f10b0793081f2a9ecd1f35.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread