PB denied my appeal. Please Help

• Thread starter hamza.abu.idris
  • Start date
H

hamza.abu.idris

Hello,

yesterday I wrote you that I was kicked for using an aimbot which I never did. Now PB denied my appeal and banned me globally.

I would like to know if anybody can help to find out if whether

1) I have any kind of hack on my laptop which I dont know of (cause I never installed any hack whatsoever)

2) I can find out if someone used my account and played with a hack.

THX

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Format and reinstall your computer, buy new BF2 and make new account. That is last solution if nothing else helps. Sad you have these problems, hopefully somebody experienced pro guy of clan can help you more.

Loeft1

NRU Member
Mmm on PBbans the appeal still shows as open... what did they say, did they give a reason?

Its not a global PB ban btw, only a ban at PBbans, so you can still join a server that doesn't run PBbans. Not that this will be of help if you want to play our servers.
The amount of bans for this number is very high, especially since BF2 is not the most current and popular game so the amounts of cheats wouldn't be expected to be this high, especially all the same.

On PBbans forum there is also a discussion going that this high number of detections is a bit odd, so for now hang in there and lets see how things develop. There is no garantee that it will be overturned though so (mentally) prepare yourself that it might be that Heikkinnens solution may be the only one...

H

hamza.abu.idris

AW: Re: PB denied my appeal. Please Help

Thats what they wrote. The exact same thing they wrote to my wife, its a standard text. These people just dont care and ban innocents.

05/28/2013 11:16:47 - "Alex J"
Note #6: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

sordids

NRU Member
well i still think its a false positive but unless evenbalance declare this then theres nothing pbbans can do about this :(
i think a guy posted in 24 hrs 60 bans or something like that very strange,but hang fire im not promising anything but i have seen violations lifted after a few weeks but ........ :(

H

hamza.abu.idris

That mass banning is very strange. When you look at PBB-Site you can see that yesterday and today all the bans except one are from "aimbot 50120" in BF2. There must be something fishy...

samoz83

NRU Heed
The hold them back so they all get banned at the same time, normal operation

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
i would say do something like that. clear your pc and format your harddrive. but a new bf2 game and you can play with that again. only your banned username and rank is still gone so you have to start again.

but if you the this "50120 bans" are lifted after some time you can use our old username again.

think this will be the easiest way at this time...

H

hamza.abu.idris

yeah probably theres no other way than wiping my whole laptop. i tried to reinstall BF2 and PB but still get the stupid aimbot warning when I go onto servers which dont have that PBB-streaming so obviously something is still on my system which PB thinks is an aimbot.

I read in a forum that its very likely that PB mistakes something with an similiar code as an aimbot. But as long as I dont know which programm is triggering that violation I cant do anything.

sordids

NRU Member
Re: AW: Re: PB denied my appeal. Please Help

yeah probably theres no other way than wiping my whole laptop. i tried to reinstall BF2 and PB but still get the stupid aimbot warning when I go onto servers which dont have that PBB-streaming so obviously something is still on my system which PB thinks is an aimbot.
i think you will find you are now in pbbans master ban list so if you try and join a pbbans streaming server you will get this message and be kicked,
just today i see you tried to join our server yesterday it was a violation but now its enforced so it will keep kicking you etc

Loeft1

NRU Member
One thing though its NOT a global PunkBuster ban!!!
PBbans trigger on the PB violation and make it their own ban, they are right they can't see what is causing it or can't see who is playing but hey can decide in time that the PunkBuster trigger that causes a 1200 second ban should be ignored by their system, as their system takes these PunkBuster violations and stores them permanently!! Again this is NOT a global PunkBuster bane as this would be shown on PBbans as "Globally banned" in red!

Loeft1

NRU Member
Re: AW: Re: PB denied my appeal. Please Help

the forum at PBbans is also starting to get going as the amount of people getting "caught" is rising to over 60 in 2 days, more then I think in the total of last quarter...

Sweney

NRU Member
hi guys i was doing some research for this pb violation 50120 and it turns out allot of bf3 players are being nabbed for it aswell

H

hamza.abu.idris

Thats it, the PBB people denied my appeal cause they say im already have global ban on evenbalance which denied my appeal the day before. That sucks big time.

What bothers me the most is that i just dont know what triggers that violation so i cant get rid of it. i dont even think someone hacked my account i think its some process running which PB recognizes as an aimbot because its maybe similar in coding or whatever, im not a geek so i dont know its just what i read in some forums.

if anybody of you guys can help me how to find out what is triggering that violation message it would be very good cause even if i wipe my laptop and buy new BF2 and still have that software which causes the triggering they gonna ban me again. I thought about that it is maybe the tuneup utilities or my bitdefender or something else which confuses PB because one thing is for sure, i never installed or used knowingly any kind of cheat or hack.

And i dont think that i caught something like than "by chance" while surfing or whatever cause as i saw idiot people pay for that stupid hacks so why and how should i catch a hack which is costy "by chance" on the net.

So if anybody can help me anyhow, i would appriciate it.

THX

samoz83

NRU Heed
It's pretty hard to tell what would be causing it if you're not actually cheating, they only thing that's known is that ban #50120 is for Artificial Aiming hacks

Mr.X

NRU Member
Hamza the last thing how we might could help you is to post a screen of ALL processes in your Taskmanger and a screen of all your installed programs. Maybe there is something suspicious to see.

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
why would people BUY cheater packs i mean, what purpose does the game have if your loaded with all kind of game aiding stuff ?

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
why would they "BUY" them ?? mine were free lol .

check ou the following website ...... ww.ihaveatinycockandneedtowinatallcostssoIcanownyouall.co.uk

actually i have got a tiny cock....... lmao , hey i am a grower not a shower :)

Last edited: