oRebirth's application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
everytime cocky at the dutch peeps ,

cockhouse ....... lets do a battle all the dutch guys and belgian vs the noos from uk , in equal teems , letss see whos gonna be a cocky ..... looooll

actually wouldnt be a bad idea for a coco round .... holland vs .......

lol Holland vs .... would be awesome, I only play bf3 though :p
(also if we get to play conquest on air maps the dutch have very high odds of winning :D)

AW: oRebirth's application

And Germans would win: We have a Medic, a Psycho, a C4 whore, a tank whore (Bruce :D), Mszoffis tent and tons of good beer :D

Re: AW: oRebirth's application

You can't cap flags with a Jet :)

I beg to differ :p, also it's not all about capping in conquest now is it? :p
I'm often the one who protects flags actively, who demolishes tanks at objectives, so it becomes easier for our team to cap flags.
It's such nonsense to say that jets cant play the objective.

Loeft and Lakaelo should be able to confirm. (Since I managed to annoy them both by killing them at the objectives, and protecting our good willing tank while Lakaelo tried to C4 his ass, so our tank could capture the flag)

Last edited:

Sure it is all about capping flags in conquest :D
And when did I say jets can't play the objective?

Sure it is all about capping flags in conquest :D
And when did I say jets can't play the objective?

you're implying that jets cant play the objective.
according to you,the main objective of conquest is capping flags.
Jets aren't really practical at capping flags.
therefore, jets can't play the objective.

Flawless logic :p

:b You say it's not always about capping flags in conquest, but on the otherside you say jets protect flags and can, because of that, play the objective :bb That's flawless :D

we are Germans we have no orange Chessecaravan we are master of prezision, punctuality, reliability. If we go at a war we know the Calculate Collateral Damage and how many we earn for rebuild. We are Master of Tax and Law, we are the Terminators (i know Schwarzenegger are from Austria) but he talks German, we have German Soccer, and no Cheeseball player. WE WIN :p

we can all, but no one of us can really German

:b You say it's not always about capping flags in conquest, but on the otherside you say jets protect flags and can, because of that, play the objective :bb That's flawless :D

My logic was based on the prepositions I got from your side :p

we are germans we have no orange chessecaravan we are master of prezision, punctuality, reliability. If we go at a war we know the calculate collateral damage and how many we earn for rebuild. We are master of tax and law, we are the terminators (i know schwarzenegger are from austria) but he talks german, we have german soccer, and no cheeseball player. We win :p

we can all, but no one of us can really german

eas down ::::: Lol but when youre so sure we need to do it i dare a vs

what ya think of three rounds holland vs germany lol must be possible with the same ammount players each site we got plenty holland and § belgium considdiring them holland to in the present future belgium belongs to holland anyway

lol

soo guys... it has pretty much been 2 months of activity on the forum :D, I think I fullfill all requirements now :D

still need one recommendation. ;)

5. Recommending NRU members:
1: Loeft1
2: PsychoMoerchen
3: T11Medic
4: lakaelo
5:

what of them usernames belongs to you too?
grosser_Salat
*PSB* Charly0781

*PSB* Chefkoch0382
*PSB*Charly
Charly0781
BASHandSlash

Evo_Rebirth
hazr
oHazr
BULLETINE

still need one recommendation. ;)

5. Recommending NRU members:
1: Loeft1
2: PsychoMoerchen
3: T11Medic
4: lakaelo
5: glenwilson

what of them usernames belongs to you too?
grosser_Salat
*PSB* Charly0781

*PSB* Chefkoch0382
*PSB*Charly
Charly0781
BASHandSlash

Evo_Rebirth
hazr
oHazr
BULLETINE

the red names were the ones i have used previously, but not on battlefield (mainly cod and halo)

also I think glen or darkbydesign, or bruce might want to become my 5th recommending? :p i'll ask them.

-edit, asked glen, he said he would recommend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread