oRebirth's application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
R

Rebirth

25 Jan 2013
1. Real Name (first name) , Age and Nationality
Hazar, 19, Dutch.

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!
I've only played bf3 so far: oRebirth

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game.
Only kicked once by Nursey Mari I believe, for trolling around in a fairly empty server with a jet. (which I still find that it was needless)

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU?
I like the NRU servers for their fairplay, and I try to help and keep it that way whenever I can. Yet sometimes stopping such persons is beyond my reach. I myself play by the motto: 'What gives me the rights to ruin this game for the others?'

5. Recommending NRU members:
1: Loeft1
2: PsychoMoerchen
3: T11Medic
4:
5:

Sincerely,
Rebirth

Err, I am a recommending NRU Member? You could've asked before :b But yeah you seem cool to me ingame.
But did you read this, too?
1. Minimum of 100 hours accumulated game time on our servers.
Naturally no bans or kicks on our servers.

2. Minimum of 60 days ACTIVE forum membership.
That doesn't mean you have to be on every day but you have to be present, join forum discussions so we can see if you fit-in with the clan.

You joined today, so be active in here the next 60 days! :)

Oh I've been over 200 hours in NRU servers, Everytime I start to play, the first servers I look for are the NRU servers, which I then proceed to join if they're not empty :p
And I'm kinda working on the 60 days thing :p

Great imo you like our server.. I'd like to know what Mari thinks though.. and easy does it.. if serious about wanting to join then patience is a virtue.

Welcome to the forums and good luck with the app.

Naturally no bans or kicks on our servers.

lol if we would handle this how you said no one of us would be in the clan. lmao

hi rebirth,

thanks for your application. how the other said look that you be active at forum so you and we better know eachother.
after you got the 60 days we start the application prozess and doing some checks and so on.

but till that please stay active here and have fun.

lol if we would handle this how you said no one of us would be in the clan. lmao

hi rebirth,

thanks for your application. how the other said look that you be active at forum so you and we better know eachother.
after you got the 60 days we start the application prozess and doing some checks and so on.

but till that please stay active here and have fun.

Thanks, and will do! :)

alrighty then. just try game as much as possible with us nru cocks and Mari and we see.. :p

oh yeah. and what laka said.. lol. :D

Oh but I'm allways in the NRU flymaps server :p, It usually takes about 2-3 minutes before someone starts flaming at me because I killed them in the jet (which supposedly does not require any skill at all, yet I've never seen one of those whiners achieve the things I do :p). I'm kinda missing a NRU tdm server, could be just me :p. If there was a TDM only server, I'd be in it alot too :p

Whilst I know I'm not a full member yet, I too will recommend Rebirth's application.

He's an all-round good guy in game and plays more than any of us.

Best of luck mate, just keep plugging at those 60 days and you'll make it to be one of the cocks.

Had a look at the stats. You've played 366 hours or so and of which 180 h in a jet?

If you dominate in a jet i hope you don't do it several maps in a row. That can easily spoil the fun or kill the server.
I saw yesterday ingame how ppl react to it too, although they should have hold their tongue in some cases.

Had a look at the stats. You've played 366 hours or so and of which 180 h in a jet?

If you dominate in a jet i hope you don't do it several maps in a row. That can easily spoil the fun or kill the server.
I saw yesterday ingame how ppl react to it too, although they should have hold their tongue in some cases.

Na, I try not to spoil the fun for everyone :p, Sometimes I get on a roll though, so I tend to kill everyone. I've never done that 2 games after each other though. The jet bores me after one good game :p (especially with no resistance from the other team).

I usually try and keep him grounded although he seems to do that in reverse much better lmao... Good to see you application m8 and if you wish you can add me to the list of recommending players!
Stay active on the forums here and I will catch you on the BF soon (when the boss lets me though)!

lol how many of us are picturing a penis wearing wooden cloggs now :p

everytime cocky at the dutch peeps ,

cockhouse ....... lets do a battle all the dutch guys and belgian vs the noos from uk , in equal teems , letss see whos gonna be a cocky ..... looooll

actually wouldnt be a bad idea for a coco round .... holland vs .......

Users who are viewing this thread