Open Beta October 6th - 9th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Akhara

Akhara

Send Noots
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Deutschland
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Open Beta officially starts on the 6th for people who preordered and on the 8th for everyone else. Finally!

Hope to get some valuable NRU reviews of BF 2042 as I won’t be able to run the game on my current 2010 PC… 🙏🏻🙂

Can it be played already? Just downloaded. Didn't check yez

Well, it let me download and install it yesterday. Ran it and it said I needed to pre-order for early access which is fair enough but it didn't laugh at my PC, yet. Will try on Friday when the rest can join in. Not pre-ordering just to see it not run.

35/60fps on medium settings, i7 7700k and RTX 3070.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Have watched a little bit of game play and it looks a bit cartoon like. Based on not playing it and only watching about 5 minutes of video I am at the glad I didn't preorder phase.

Just had a look for a new PC/Monitor. £3800 will get me 60fps in Flight Sim. I honestly would expect more from a high spec PC. Doesn't give 2042 but would be surprised if it was good..
£5500 gets 62fps,in flight sim. 😳😱

• Wow
Reactions: Riot_co
in short,

Is the beta full of (funny, annoying, irritating, etc) bugs? -> YES, of course what else we expected from DICE
Is the beta fun to play? -> In my opinion, YES soo I hope friday evening to see a lot of people there, not sure weither we can make squads yet?

35/60fps on medium settings, i7 7700k and RTX 3070.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Low it is then haha.

I wouldn’t read too much into that regarding the final game. Same with balancing.

in short,

Is the beta full of (funny, annoying, irritating, etc) bugs? -> YES, of course what else we expected from DICE
Is the beta fun to play? -> In my opinion, YES soo I hope friday evening to see a lot of people there, not sure weither we can make squads yet?

I‘ll be playing all day on Friday :)

Reactions: The_Hellr1der
Had a bash a couple of times this morning, should give it a bit more of a chance but so far it looks and feels a lot like CoD to me. Blindly tried some weapons and gadgets but fuck knows what they are supposed to do. Was running it on ultra but doesnt look too pretty, looks like there is glitter everywhere, not sure on the fps
but made a little vid.

Had a bash a couple of times this morning, should give it a bit more of a chance but so far it looks and feels a lot like CoD to me. Blindly tried some weapons and gadgets but fuck knows what they are supposed to do. Was running it on ultra but doesnt look too pretty, looks like there is glitter everywhere, not sure on the fps
but made a little vid.

that video reminds me a lot at bad company 2 :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread