one of our bosses turns into a technic freak :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
BruceWillii

BruceWillii

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Germany
quote from "new windows install" thread (sascha said):

"so, new setup on 500GB SSD is canceled. looks like i am going to be stingy. lol
just started to format my "old" 120GB SSD and installing a fresh windows setup. rethink about that and decided to buy this one instead of the new SSD.

Staubsauger-Roboter HomBot Square von LG mit Kamera-System"

just wanted to say that:

why dont u give someone a job and hire a cleaner for ur house, chef???? :) ;) :) ;)

looool i don´t turn into i am for years lol

can wait for this thing to see how it works and drive around in our house. also how the dogs and cats looking at this new "pet" lol

seriously it will be very usefull. the dogs and cats alway looses hairs and normaly it is my part to hoover the house and its almost annoying if you just finish and look where you started and its again full of hair lol. so i am going to my personal hoover assistant now. also i am just waiting to make some videos with my cam on it. lol

can wait for this thing to see how it works and drive around in our house. also how the dogs and cats looking at this new "pet" lol

seriously it will be very usefull. the dogs and cats alway looses hairs and normaly it is my part to hoover the house and its almost annoying if you just finish and look where you started and its again full of hair lol. so i am going to my personal hoover assistant now. also i am just waiting to make some videos with my cam on it. lol

that's nearly the answer i expect to read :)

looking forward to see some of these new videos.
i still and will always remember that video where u and ur wife teached the dog to bring that dildo back.

"GROSSES KINO!!!" :)

simply fall off my chair when i watched it for the first time. sad that we have a new forum and this video lost in some nsa server. :)

yes this video is brilliant and we still have the orange dog toy. ( its a dog water dummy for apport outsite water ) but its looks.... ehh strange lol

[video=youtube;P-Lp6g8vu_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Lp6g8vu_A[/video]

yes this video is brilliant and we still have the orange dog toy. ( its a dog water dummy for apport outsite water ) but its looks.... ehh strange lol

seeing the first 20 seconds i think ur breath is a little bit strange to me.... :)

mit einer hand am keulen? ;)

nice and beautiful video , the 380° is a bit fast but very well think ;-) , very pretty area your country in the snow ... :)
nothing to say other ... except maybe ... luna is very happy playing with this toy hihihi lol

can wait for this thing to see how it works and drive around in our house. also i am just waiting to make some videos with my cam on it. lol

I think the bedroom part will be interesting. lol

can wait for this thing to see how it works and drive around in our house. also i am just waiting to make some videos with my cam on it. lol

I think the bedroom part will be interesting. lol

LOL only pervs here. but i also canceled the hoover robot project. i am not willing to pay so many money for that. :(

I would prefer one of these rather than a pancake with wheels! :D

why giving a device shape that it doesnt need :D ?

i would like this one :D

R2parts_CVD.jpg

rather than a C3P0
biggrin.png

Agree about the shape. The image was the only one that I could find that had a robot & vacuum cleaner not for any other reason. If you want a device with a functional shape then the pancake, wheels and brushes look is probably more suitable and functional and less threatening too. It is bad enough be married (joke) let alone having a "female" robot nagging me to put pants on and stop leaving clothes on the floor etc. :D

Trouble with a robot that cleaned up and put things away is that I would never be able to find anything if it was in it's "right" place.

Users who are viewing this thread