Old mugshots

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I'm glad i don't have any photos myself. xD

I try to remember next time when visiting my parents. They should have some.

Reactions: Riot_co
By popular demand... :smuggrin:

First pic from my "mustard period", age 6.
Second pic from Gran Canaria at a so called "pig feast" (you eat and behave like one), age 23, muyo drunk and it got much worse/better later that night - we had a terrible journey by bus back to the hotel :dead:

View attachment 15668View attachment 15669

Just proves all Swedes look the same! Just need video evidence that you all always drive sideways around corners... 😁

58C62D2C A70A 480B B3E6 65C0AC6F98E7

the family tree is a circle :oops: :unsure:

lol this red thirts where so ugly. i remember i had a equal one. lol
On my dad's side I think that there were a few uncle and aunts between the uncle in the picture and my dad. They were not a particularly close family. On that side of there are probably loads of cousins that I have never met. When my dad died I was phoning around to let them know of the funeral date and one aunt said "I cannot go to it as it clashes with my bingo day". 😳 There was a few years between them getting married so it was done as an easy option. My mum's other sister married a Georgian (the European one not the US state) and they moved to Canada.

I can remember so of the clothes I used to wear and I am so glad thee are no photos of them. I did buy some white platform boots with different coloured stars on them that I think cost about £45 in 1975!! That would be about £350 today. Not the same as these but you get the idea.

E2B8D767 BF9B 4590 9EC2 157CA3D58B0A

Users who are viewing this thread