Ok I'll try

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ulthart

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
1. Minimum of 100 hours accumulated game time on our servers.
Naturally no bans or kicks on our servers.

Unfortunately, I had a ban on your server. Tom was right at the beginning as I started to play the NRU. I got him for raping your main base.
Kick it had from what I remember the commander when there was no still 10 players.

2. Minimum of 60 days ACTIVE forum membership.
That doesn't mean you have to be on every day but you have to be present, join forum discussions so we can see if you fit-in with the clan

here just no tripping :)

3. Direct recommendation of 5 full clan members.
If you play your time on our Server you will know a lot of NRU members and surely you talk to them ingame or over TS. Naturally they will know about you and your gamestyle, behavior and personality and then they can give you a recommendation for us. Please ask / discuss this with 5 clan members and write down their names in your application like: "player xyz know me and i often play with him in a squad"

Here, I have to rely on you, some of you knows me and played with me a few times

4. Must have clean profiles on PBBans and GGC.
Background checks will be ran on every application, so please write down all your usernames you use for online games.

I used to play call of duty and I had a nickname kamikaze78, then I started to play Battlefield and my nickname is ulthart i = PL = ulthart

5. Applicants should not be members or intend to be members of any other Battlefield clan.

I have never been or have not tried to be in any clan

6. Must have Xfire and/or TS installed.
This is to improve communication and in-case we need to share urgent information with members.

I have x-fire my login is ulthart I also have TS. The problem is that this type of very little talking in English can be so hard with me to communicate :(

7. You have to be at least 16 years old at the time of applying to join our clan. Full admin rights will be given on the server only if you are 18+ year or under special circumstances

I have 36 years, unfortunately, I'd rather have 16 :(

8. Fair Play, Teamwork & Mutual Respect - Must have these qualities.

I think I have :)

10. You must have premium to play on our servers if its BF3

I do not play BF3, I only play BF2 if this problem is the excuse. For now I'm not going to play BF3 BF4

If you think you qualify or have been invited here's what we need off you:

1. Real Name (first name) , Age and Nationality

Grzegorz 36 years old, Poland

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!

A long time ago in COD kamikaze78 and now ulthart, = PL = ultahrt

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game.

one only on the NRU for two weeks in 2010, I have no more

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU?

Why ??? ... I like to play on the NRU servers played them since probably since 2010 ... I do not remember. Here I met wonderful, friendly people.

5. Recommending NRU members:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Recommending NRU members
1.SEK

Good fella from BF2 :)

Re: AW: Re: Ok I'll try

finally Brat :)

1.CHRISKRASS
2.SEK
3.Waxxer
4.little Steffos

lol not my fault if we post the same time :D

1.GREECE NOBODY
2.SEK
3.Waxxer
4.Steffos(not that little)

i dont know this palyer personally but i like the way he carries himself on our fourms i think he is nru material i give him a thumbs up

A very dedicated BF2 player.
Good luck with your application, ulthart. :)

good choise to start a application grzegorz :)

your ban on our server is no problem. :) it would be only a issue if you would ban for cheating or bad behavior.

forumactivity is also nice and you have more than 60 days. with nearly 1000 hours on our server we have also no matter you got your regular playtime on NRU server lol

at last you need the 5 recommendations and you can see that you get this point also as well.

so i can do same background checks on your account.

=PL= ulthart[[PL]] ulthart
[PL] ulthart
kamikaza78
PL ulthart
pro95komandos
ulthart

ulthart and kamikaza is you. you know the pro95komandos?

you had played bf3 too?

there is a username linked to you called: fabin95pro

I remember him from BF2-times as nice regular player and now hes on forum more active too. I recommend. :)

1.CHRISKRASS
2.SEK
3.Waxxer
4.little Steffos
5.Sordids
6. Heik the drunken finn

Odp: Re: Ok I'll try

good choise to start a application grzegorz :)

your ban on our server is no problem. :) it would be only a issue if you would ban for cheating or bad behavior.

forumactivity is also nice and you have more than 60 days. with nearly 1000 hours on our server we have also no matter you got your regular playtime on NRU server lol

at last you need the 5 recommendations and you can see that you get this point also as well.

so i can do same background checks on your account.

=PL= ulthart[[PL]] ulthart
[PL] ulthart
kamikaza78
PL ulthart
pro95komandos
ulthart

ulthart and kamikaza is you. you know the pro95komandos?

you had played bf3 too?

there is a username linked to you called: fabin95pro

fabin95pro this is my friend from the neighborhood, he plays on Steam, but pro95komandos I do not know who it might be. The rest of these nicknames is probably mine. I have an account on BF3 and my nickname is ulthart, but probably only played once.
I remembered that I had installed BF2 with my key with that colleague. He never played BF2 before and wanting to convince him to buy a BF2. But he did not like, unfortunately. Will of Dota2 there and some other nonsense. So yes, it is possible that these commando and Fabin his nicknames

Last edited:
Odp: Re: Ok I'll try

i dont know this palyer personally but i like the way he carries himself on our fourms i think he is nru material i give him a thumbs up
seconded

but not playing bf3/4 means you'll never be playing with the big boys :tbag:

Comparison of BF2 to BF3 / 4
Battlefield 2

Battlefield 3/4

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 3/4

How do you think they drive the big boys? ;)

From TV/movies and that i have old crappy car supports theory too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread