Official result of my Job Hunt xD

• Thread starter Deleted member 2634
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Deleted member 2634

Deleted member 2634

Huehuehue
8 Apr 2018
Hello guys, as of today it's official.

After job-hunting for 3 months and pulling every thread I could, at hyundai importer. I can now finally announce, that I'm the new general manager of Hyundai Dealership - newly opening in my home town! :)

So.. I want to share the happy news with my online family! Thanks for all the encouragement guys...:) apreciated! You may now un-cross your fingers :D if it's at all possible :D

Thank you mate. The worst thing is that it's now a little fast. We have to be open on 1st of September. The only employee as of now is myself xD
haha I'm gonna be sooooooo nervous xD but it's worth it :)

Pfff...but we have Albert Biermann xD

You are both wrong. THIS is the better brand.... How much did they spend on that design?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Thanks all of you :3 I love you guys.

Now i know where to order hyundai parts :) So our love is pretty commercial :D

Maybe we need to rebrand and get sponsorship…

Gentlemen’s T-Bag Club server (brought to you by the nice folks at Hyundai and Honda)

With the in-game chat messages....

Get that C4 to the target quicker with an i30N
Be Civic to all other players
Accord(ing) to our stats your rank is…
Don’t Jazz in a tank
Make sure you Tucson your shirt in your trousers
Keep an eye out for the IONIQ Laka

Santa Claus can't make it without his Santa Fe... xD

That is why many (most) car names tend to be made-up now. When I start my car business the first model will be called the Llama SPiT

:D

It will of course have alpaca cloth on the seats and a limited edition NRU version with C4 pockets on the front.

Last edited:
That is why many (most) car names tend to be made-up now. When I start my car business the first model will be called the Llama SPiT

:D

It will of course have alpaca cloth on the seats and a limited edition NRU version with C4 pockets on the front.

dont forget that it has to have a emergency button for the serlfdestruction....that someone can push accidently... :unsure::oops:

There is a similar fail in Hyundai's actual range...

The Kona -
The meaning they had in mind is an area in hawaii - literally two seas region (or something like that)

In polish it means "dying in pain"

in portuguesse it means well, the opposite of a gentleman sausage in a very rude way :D

Reactions: General_Misery

Users who are viewing this thread