Off to Hamburg for four days

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
So, loopy wife will drag me and kids to Hamburg on Sunday thus I'll miss the BF4 launch :(

Anyway, I'll report back re. any events of significance e.g. if I spot lakaelo in lederhosen & rubber bra being spanked in some Reeperbahn house of pain.

Cya folks!

Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
You have to visit the awesome harbour Pixi. And maybe you find Bond there :))

Last edited:
benji475

benji475

NRU Member
29 Sep 2013
FRANCE
Re : Off to Hamburg for four days

good holidays my friend, take some photos for us :)

D

Deleted member 432

Have fun and tbag all our german friends if you see them. :D

D

Deleted member 432

Surprise them by sneaking behind them, poke their neck with your fingers and say "Lol i got your dog tags hihihi" and do TBAG or SMP. :tbag: :welsh:

Psycho_Moerchen

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
AW: Off to Hamburg for four days

shit saw that to late, if i had seen lil bit earlyer i have want meet you there .

General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Dear friends,

Visit to Hamburg was fine especially since a) got away from hurricane at home (only storm in Hamburg), b) wife and kids gave German economy a boost (most shop owners can retire now with a smile on their face) c) I caused mega-mayhem disguised as lakaelo/psycho/Mr X etc. (Hamburg police will blame them) and last but not least I escaped the launch of that dreadful game Battle of Duty.

So, as proof - here's the old git on a Hamburg street:

Attachments

• IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
D

Deleted member 432

You guys know these internet trends how people takes for example pics of "planking" in weird places? You guys should go to famous places and take Sexy man pose -pictures there and create new "internet trend" of BF-fans. :D

Users who are viewing this thread