Nru Join Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
TheSt1ng117

TheSt1ng117

22 Sep 2018
Hiya fellas,

My IRL name is Kian, but i prefer to just be called by my online nickname Sting (Origin is TheSt1ng117, Steam is TheSting). i'm 18, I live in London and I work in a supermarket. I've been a massive Battlefield fan since BF1942 was still a commonly played game. i wouldn't consider myself the best player under the sun, but i can hold my own.

i've been playing BF4 on and off since launch but over the past year since BFV's announcement i've been playing BF4 more than any other game i own, and i've been on the lookout for a decent clan or group of players to hook up with. NRU seems like a good fit for me so here i am. currently i have the tag 303 on my BF4 name, not rly a clan more just a reference to my girlfriends heritage (303 squadron was a group of polish WW2 pilots who fought in the RAF during the Battle of Britain and i bloody love em). i'll remove it without a word

i've always been a player about winning by having fun. i dont consider high KDRs a form of fun, i consider M2 SLAMing the side of a tank fun. IRL i've been told by my work colleagues im a polite and responsible go-getter.

i hope u consider me for a membership trial :)

cheers
Sting

hey stinger,
welcome on our little page :) your application sounds like you can fit to us, taking the game not to serious and having fun is a good way to play longer with us lol

however, as you player today the first time on our server i would like to say that we need to play a bit more to with you and you with us to see how its fitting. do not rush and just have some more time to play with us and than it will be easy to start a application and everyone knew you are a good guy and could be part of the NRU.

until then, stay active at the forum and ingame and everrything else will come from alone ;-)

hey stinger,
welcome on our little page :) your application sounds like you can fit to us, taking the game not to serious and having fun is a good way to play longer with us lol

however, as you player today the first time on our server i would like to say that we need to play a bit more to with you and you with us to see how its fitting. do not rush and just have some more time to play with us and than it will be easy to start a application and everyone knew you are a good guy and could be part of the NRU.

until then, stay active at the forum and ingame and everrything else will come from alone ;-)
will do that, was planning on it anyway, since ur active community seems to be fantastic, much better than the random quickmatches i get put into :)

will do that, was planning on it anyway, since ur active community seems to be fantastic, much better than the random quickmatches i get put into :)
Definitely don't use quick match :D Just join our server and you good. :p

Users who are viewing this thread