NRU BF4 Admin application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
B

Breeze

Banned
2 Oct 2020
Earth
My name is Mohamed.

I'm 23 years old.

Currently live in London.

Steam: Steam Community :: Breeze
Origin: CrowBreeze/dunnopun
Uplay: Breeze.-
Activision: Breeze#4900690
Discord: Breeze#2090

I would like to become an admin for off-peak times, I'm nocturnal so I'm usually on when there are no admins awake and it gets pretty rough in-game without moderation.
Also to be a cool kid of course

Mohamed welcome

I think that there is no other server in which admins are truly active and also administration staff check logs regularly. No one can stay at the server all day and leave behind their jobs and daily duties. I feel like we are being treated unfairly. You only want to be an admin, rather than a part to be our community. Maybe you think we can't moderate the server.

No offense but there is other thing; your chatlog history contains multiple insults. Are you trolling us?

oh huehuehue is there someone worthy of my attention? I thought I was the resident troll here <3

Reactions: Breeze
Good morning.
I know you can moderate the server, but I'm talking about overnight hours when everyone else is asleep and I'm awake and playing on the server. There is a lot of rule breaking going on, and unrest, it's difficult to play on the server without an admin around because no one really listens unless there is someone of "importance" (to their eyes) present. I know there are multiple insults in my logs, but most of them is jokes (called banter in the UK.) I knew I was never going to be admin on this server, but I just wanted to step up for the times the current ones are offline/asleep. And no, I'm not trolling you, in the forums at least. ;)

And I thought I was already part of the community, since I try to be on the server every day, exclusively to be amongst the regulars that spend their time there, and NRU members. I'm reserved, so I don't go on like HEY guys, "I'm here, let's have fun!!! [Insert question] every time I join, I just enjoy being present and thought that counted as being in the community, also tried to be active in the shoutbox/forums/Discord, is there anything I'm missing? (I won't be changing my tags if you ever look past my flaws and I become a member, it holds sentimental value to me.) I see Parafant and Lord liked your reply, guessing others also agree with you and think poorly of me, which is fine! And I'm not looking to prove myself, but if any of you have an issue with me, just tell me what it is and I'll mend it, otherwise I will continue to try to act how I am. In any case, I can be the real me and it will be boring as fuck but none of you will be unhappy or bothered. :)
Sorry for the late reply though, I didn't get a notification of the forum;

Last edited:
hey breeze,
without any evaluation, at the moment we are not having "such position" in our clan and i am not sure if we will have, need or should we do this because its a bit contrary to the way we normaly doing this things.
but we will discuss this in our member area.

Last edited:
Hi Breeze. Thanks for your offer and as Laka says we will discuss it. If there are any persistent issues on the night shift let us know. Things like abusive comments in the in-game chat can always be checked and action taken if required. Unfortunately game play violations are impossible to check retrospectively.

hi breeze,
we are fast and unanimously in this case that we will not create any admin beside our normal NRU admins. i guess we are some of the few server where nearly always is a admin online in the maintime. when there is some "rulebreaking" in the time no one of us can have a look, than this is sad but nothing we can or will do because there i no server with 24/7 serveradmins online.

Users who are viewing this thread