=NRU= BF2 christmas party

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
Ok for all members who don't have BF3/4 and for all who want to join, so who is in for a BF2 christmas party on 21.12 ?
1.SEK

Last edited:
Ok for all members who don't have BF3/4 and for all who want to join, so who is in for a BF2 christmas party on 21.12 ?
1.SEK
2.RIZ

ow yeahh!! a game i can participate in !! (and still T-bag everyone in ;-) ) Im signing up :-3 unfortunately i think the feta cheesed Grecho/german fanny chrissycrassy dont dare to taste my danish meat balls in a retro game anymore or am i wrong ? ;-) (X-D JK mate although i do hope youll join its been far to long :-3) and same with you heikki ;-)

1. SeK
2. Riz
3. Tha Fortunaaa!!!

Last edited:
Odp: =NRU= BF2 christmas party

In Battlefield 2 always :)

1. SeK
2. Riz
3. Tha Fortunaaa!!!
4. ulthart ;)

Exellent idea, Mr.X, I would be very pleased to see you all again. :)

1. SeK
2. Riz
3. Tha Fortunaaa!!!
4. ulthart ;)
5. Lady_Musketeer

Odp: =NRU= BF2 christmas party

at what time we start?

1. SeK
2. Riz
3. Tha Fortunaaa!!!
4. ulthart ;)
5. Lady_Musketeer
6. Lakaelo
7. Chrisskrass
8. Beewaxx

9. Steffos666

thanks sek for doing the thread :D already created the idea in the bf3 christmas party thread :D

1. SeK
2. Riz
3. Tha Fortunaaa!!!
4. ulthart ;)
5. Lady_Musketeer
6. Lakaelo
7. Chriskrass
8. Beewaxx
9. Steffos666
10. pspieli66

I'm absolutely in if my plans work for Christmas! And besides, what will a coco evening be without one rage quiter, uauauaua...

1. SeK
2. Riz
3. Tha Fortunaaa!!!
4. ulthart
5. Lady_Musketeer
6. Lakaelo
7. Chriskrass
8. Beewaxx
9. Steffos666
10. pspieli66
11. XJaeger.TurboB.X
12. crn

can't play bf2 anymore ? when I load up the server list is allways empty so I can't even start a game anywhere ?
thankfully I can play bf3 ! already seen 1 or 2 cool kids on bf3 ..Ichea / na007 ,anyone else ?
I do miss the folk mentioned above :(

Did you reinstalled it sometime and forgot to patch it with 1.4 and 1.5 ? Wich Launcher do you use Rich?

AW: Re: =NRU= BF2 christmas party

can't play bf2 anymore ? when I load up the server list is allways empty so I can't even start a game anywhere ?
thankfully I can play bf3 ! already seen 1 or 2 cool kids on bf3 ..Ichea / na007 ,anyone else ?

we also run a bf3 christmas party MR.RICH

Did you reinstalled it sometime and forgot to patch it with 1.4 and 1.5 ? Wich Launcher do you use Rich?

Hi Sek , I am patched up to 1.5 and was fine launching through battlelog I think up until about 3 weeks ago , now no servers come up in list ??
to be honest though bf3 is pretty cool and some of the TDM games are non stop action , which can be brilliant ! :)
Do you play bf3 ? atb, rich.

Re: AW: Re: =NRU= BF2 christmas party

we also run a bf3 christmas party MR.RICH
I will look out for it :)

Is that a sunday ?

Dont start too late please, I am one of the fools who has to work before XMAS in that week *ugh*

Otherwise I shall join as well. Good idea having a Special "Event" again like in the past days ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread