NRU Banner needed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If you put a slight black stroke effect around the smaller text it should make it more readable :) or is it white around black, I can never remember

yes, but i am to stupid for that. searched my ass of to find something like that. lol
You using Photoshop? If so right click the text layer and choose the stroke effect :p

I'll add vocals but your ears would bleed because I am tone deaf. At a cousins wedding I was get "stfu" stares from folk I was that bad!

First one took about ten minutes, second one about five, third one about 2 minutes. Another 20 minutes of effort and I would have had an album.

I'll have another look at the first 1 and see what I can do on Tuesday.

Album in a day eh ?

Reminds me of this ! [video=youtube;UWOTJwITa6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOTJwITa6Y[/video]

Second one is very good but a bit short.
Third one is very Omm Pa Pa....I love it.

First one could be the best but the electronic undertone like windows critical error is slightly off to the main theme and you can hear it spike completly out of tune with the main theme.....Its needs toneing down or syncing up to main themes beat.

found out i have the bf3 soundtrack on my humble bundle account (must of been free with something) so i can upload the main theme song for someone to mess around with if they want?

There must be action in the banner, must look warm, that other one feels cold

lol...is it just one guy shooting, like me last night alone on the airfield till all my ammo was out

Users who are viewing this thread