=NRU= Airport server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Spliffy33

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Hi mates,

What about the Infantry only server where is running the new airport map !?
We got maximum 6 players since 2 days the map is set.
I hope this week-end we'll have a lot of players joining the server to have fun on this new map !

Gpm cq 32 menuMap

Is it still an Infantry Only server !? Vehicles only for transport ? No shooting with tanks and cars ? No ramming on soldier ?

By the way, there is a probable syntax error in the No Fly server's loading screen, in the server message (bottom-left):
"NO KILLING FROM JETS OR HELOS" !!!...

By the way, there is a probable syntax error in the No Fly server's loading screen, in the server message (bottom-left):
??? What do you mean?

Hey Spliffy, yeah hope we get more players in at weekend. We have set the Server as vehicle Server because its to large for I/O and so less players. So at the moment vehicles can be used.

Last edited:
Re : Re: =NRU= Airport server

??? What do you mean?

"NO KILLING FROM JETS OR HELIS" ... or maybe it's a kind of joke !...

OK Mr.X, let's buy fuel so, and spread CO[SUB]2[/SUB] even in the virtual world !!! :p

helo is also a word for helicopter ;) someone can change it if they want but im at work so :p

Can everyone who has BF2 pop in the Aiport server around 8pm BST tis evening to get it started! You dont have to play, even if your just idle it helps!!!

Can one of the Heeds please put also the rule: No Commander in the ingame text.
And loadeing screen please:
1. No Spawnkilling/Baserape
2. No Jumping in Combat
3. No Commander

Last edited:
When starting this Revive Project,

do i need to create a new account? I have the feeling i already be registered but the button forgot password doesnt really help. It just says reset password, no chance aof recieving a new one...

Can one of the Heeds please put also the rule: No Commander in the ingame text.
And loadeing screen please:
1. No Spawnkilling/Baserape
2. No Jumping in Combat
3. No Commander
And add yet:
4. Don't drive drunk and without driver licence...

When starting this Revive Project,

do i need to create a new account? I have the feeling i already be registered but the button forgot password doesnt really help. It just says reset password, no chance aof recieving a new one...
You have to enter the same Name and Password in the Launcher you registered at Battlelog.co

Users who are viewing this thread