Not A Cheater, He's A Verified Pro Player?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndrejBosnaBVB

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
Magic_Pepee
As you can see this guy is a verified pro player...!?
Is this actually true and he's good af (actually H3adhunt3rs1 & me have been playing with him yesterday, that guy has mad skills- if those are skills tho haha) or is it a good relationship with the moderators of BF4DB ? :D

I've heard of the CFA platoon before (as in they were high up in the leaderboards in platoons on bf4) are they actually a pro team? No idea, but I don't think they are as in CS:GO type pro players :)

Edit: I think this is them

Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Hmm could be, tbh with you his score & stuff was bit weird, I went just so to check him out and I saw ''verified pro'' I was like what the heck xD
But those posts, like this one:
'''RonBranson
(x) Magic_Pepee : Fuck Cheater Platoon. Game Hack & Aimbot.
1 month ago • 5 likes ''
Too many people complain about them :/
UPDATE:
Well this guy hockeeyyyy - Battlelog / Battlefield 4 according to his presentation, he's a pro hah also a verified pro on BF4DB, so they are probably just good :)

Last edited:
funny coincidence. just yesterday i banned a player with the reason "please play on a pro server and not on a server with "noobs" in his name". this guy was also in the top 100 with many vehicles and player leaving because he was also playing with other guys from his clan. also all vehiclewhores and like always in this case parking the AA in the base.
sadly its a bit stupid to ban player for the skill but i think our care about the server and our player have a higher priority as some high skilled played get easy points. even more as i looked in which server the banned guy joined after he leaver. also with a noobs in name. (n):mad:

in my eyes we have also a bit to look that our player not only handled as easy points and cannon fodder for this guys. its not right that they get there fun and after one round, most of the player leaves because they are annoyed because they only spawn and died.

Reactions: FortunaMagica
I don't understand when they are so good actually,( now talking about those 2 guys), their k/d is enormously high, why the hell don't they play hardcore? Bit more realism is too harsh for them ? :eek:

I don't understand when they are so good actually,( now talking about those 2 guys), their k/d is enormously high, why the hell don't they play hardcore? Bit more realism is too harsh for them ? :eek:

this and why this guys playing on server with names like "...noobs..." or "..beginners..." in there names? just for getting easy points and some 85:2 rounds?? and this is the point i would say "not on our server"

Agree with you laka :) Sometimes I'm bit more dominate too but not always, only few times hah, maybe the difference between them and us is that we don't take the game so serious, sometimes I feel like I want to be good and I try to be one of the best, but mostly I just don't care about the score and I keep trying to do some stuff which some of those thins aren't so possible to do ,but still I try to collect material for videos haha :D

Reactions: lakaelo
Agree with you laka :) Sometimes I'm bit more dominate too but not always, only few times hah, maybe the difference between them and us is that we don't take the game so serious, sometimes I feel like I want to be good and I try to be one of the best, but mostly I just don't care about the score and I keep trying to do some stuff which some of those thins aren't so possible to do ,but still I try to collect material for videos haha :D

there is a big difference between a skilled regular or even a clan member and some rondom player who joining rondom server to get easy points. how you said, you and other skilled player not alway playing such "überrounds" and also taking care of the server and the balance. this rondom guys don´t give a shit at all that.

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
there is a big difference between a skilled regular or even a clan member and some rondom player who joining rondom server to get easy points. how you said, you and other skilled player not alway playing such "überrounds" and also taking care of the server and the balance. this rondom guys don´t give a shit at all that.
it could in essense be considered stats - padding, and we have always kicked/banned players for that :)

is this funny or sad?!?

i_am_richthofen - BF4 Player stats

this guy is nbr.2 with F35 jet and nbr. 3 with J-20 jet of the world. but need to join our "noobs" server to get easy points....till he got banned ;)

i reactivated the old KD limiter of the server again so everyone with a KD higher 2.5 can´t join if the server running in ranked mode. to make this clear. no one of our regulars, not even weed lol have a KD higher as 2.4. so we only closed the door for the biggest vehicle whores

I'm quite good with the SUAV (33rd last time I looked) and tend to use it on certain maps and sometimes on locker to get snipers on the hill outside C and on the balcony at A but I do try and do other stuff too. If I am spawning and see someone needed a medic or repairs then I will do that.

Richthofen above seems to be quite sad. If you like flying THAT much why not get a proper flight simulator? Some of the add-on jets in Microsoft Flight Simulator direct you to Boeing's manuals for start up procedures. Before you can even get the engines going you have to set everything up fuel wise, get aux power going and so on <cough> a friend told me. :) The scenery is photographic quality and so on. You spend time queuing at airports before take off and have to holding patterns before landing. If you are good I think you could stand a decent chance of landing a real plane. You even get random failures to keep you on your toes.

There must be other air combat games out there that would suit that special skill set.

I admire people that are able to get decent scores with jets, helis, tanks and so on because the ones I get seem to be made of paper!!

Hi guys,

Not here to pick a fight or anything. I'm actually hoping to convince you to use BF4DB's plugin to help us expand the pool of players in our database so we can build the history tool in the hopes that DICE will give API access to BF1 or future Battlefield games down the road.

Magic_Pepee
As you can see this guy is a verified pro player...!?
Is this actually true and he's good af (actually H3adhunt3rs1 & me have been playing with him yesterday, that guy has mad skills- if those are skills tho haha) or is it a good relationship with the moderators of BF4DB ? :D

Pepe is definitely a good player. I will say that he tends to avoid playing solo, so the numbers are pretty nuts. But overall, he's a good player. The verified pro status was put there to prevent people from spamming reports about him.

I've heard of the CFA platoon before (as in they were high up in the leaderboards in platoons on bf4) are they actually a pro team? No idea, but I don't think they are as in CS:GO type pro players :)

Edit: I think this is them

Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

CFA isn't a competitive team. There are former competitive players on the team though. For example, I played two years in ESL / North American tournaments. My 10s team (Conquest Small tournament), finished second two seasons straight. There are other players who have played competitively for years, but at the end of the day, CFA was a small platoon that was intended as a joke that turned into a bit of a criticism towards DICE, attracting other players over the years.

Hmm could be, tbh with you his score & stuff was bit weird, I went just so to check him out and I saw ''verified pro'' I was like what the heck xD
But those posts, like this one:
'''RonBranson
(x) Magic_Pepee : Fuck Cheater Platoon. Game Hack & Aimbot.
1 month ago • 5 likes ''
Too many people complain about them :/
UPDATE:
Well this guy hockeeyyyy - Battlelog / Battlefield 4 according to his presentation, he's a pro hah also a verified pro on BF4DB, so they are probably just good :)

Of the players who have been verified, I'm probably the one guy who gets accused of cheating the most. Just because I have a lot of skill with the Attack Craft.

You're more than welcome to watch the videos on my YouTube channel. I haven't monetized it, so it should be ad-free. Only 261 subscribers anyway :p

I played Hardcore. I'm not a fan of it. I prefer softcore because I think the game is far more balanced for vanilla mode than hardcore. The problem with Hardcore goes beyond simple health pool -- it's the game mechanics that don't fit the prototypes of the weapons and vehicles in the game. But I did play Hardcore for a few years -- my KDR in BF3 playing Hardcore in Close Quarters is around 3.5. That's all I ever played in BF3.

this and why this guys playing on server with names like "...noobs..." or "..beginners..." in there names? just for getting easy points and some 85:2 rounds?? and this is the point i would say "not on our server"
If you go through my profile, I tend to play on Ranked servers. This allows me to avoid the issue of playing with and against noobs, and generally stick to playing on servers that are administrated fairly and quickly.

Overall, I think you got the wrong impression of the verified pro status (like I said, it's there to reduce the spamming of reports), and the way some of us play the game. I'm definitely open to joining your server any time there's a Naval Map. Cheers, guys.

Not here to pick a fight or anything. I'm actually hoping to convince you to use BF4DB's plugin to help us expand the pool of players in our database so we can build the history tool in the hopes that DICE will give API access to BF1 or future Battlefield games down the road.

hi mate, we already using the plugin :) and thanks for clear up things.

Reactions: hockeeyyy
dunno how happy ild be about hockeey joining, if hes as good as he says the balance of the game will literally disappear since any team he plays on, will win XD
considered your too skilled to play on the NRU server ? :-3
Try to limit yourself when playing so that other players can have fun too XD

I could go on his team and that would balance things out..(y)(y)

dunno how happy ild be about hockeey joining, if hes as good as he says the balance of the game will literally disappear since any team he plays on, will win XD
considered your too skilled to play on the NRU server ? :-3
Try to limit yourself when playing so that other players can have fun too XD
I'm actually very average at a lot of things. I'm just very good in the attack craft. You guys play Hardcore, right? I'll have to check it out sometime soon. Maybe tonight if I got the time.
--- Post updated ---
I could go on his team and that would balance things out..(y)(y)
Already reflexively typing !p

Users who are viewing this thread