Noobs R US

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
hi guys i thought a thread with a positive message was needed after what we just went through. I think that we do a great job at incorporating everyone into this clan. we don't discriminate because of race religion and sexual preference. We are worldwide and we do a good job at respecting everyone's views. I just wanted to say that we may all come from different places on the map but we are all here for one another. You are all part of my clan family and i want to say thank you guys for being who you are. its funny to think we are from all around the world but we are all so similar. i just wish that others could make that connection.

Indeed Sweeney ! We just talked abt being together on TS as well the day before and I honestly cant recall how boring it has been playing all on my own without knowing anyone nor talking to anyone. Its great to be spread all over world.

AND we are NOT Islamophobic....but now that we talk about it. I always wondered why Hamza was preferrring MEC side and always played C4 guy....LOL....now I kow that he is in his traineeship maybe.

OK, not politically correct joke, sorry. :)

Like always, brother Thomas ;-) found the right words
absolutely agree!
And I think, when MAC founded the clan he never would have thought that this clan becomes so big and multinatinoal!
A place for people all over the world to have a laugh together.

Last edited:
Re : Noobs R US

good word Mr.Sweney ....:)
and suddenly , ....... MAC thank you for having me to know all these people. :) you all : D

Reading your uplifting message really made my day. Thank you, Sweney! :)

You said what we were all feeling Mr Sweeney. I love the way the clan just closed ranks, stayed professional and didn't sink to his level. You are a fantastic bunch of people and I really enjoy being a part of the clan :)

absolutely agree!
And I think, when MAC founded the clan he never would have thought that this clan becomes so big and multinatinoal!

no very true Sek... but you hit the nail on the head there m8 its all about having a laugh and the friendship of the members.. thanks Tom, you can feel the love in this thread.. : )

Indeed Sweeney ! We just talked abt being together on TS as well the day before and I honestly cant recall how boring it has been playing all on my own without knowing anyone nor talking to anyone. Its great to be spread all over world.

AND we are NOT Islamophobic....but now that we talk about it. I always wondered why Hamza was preferrring MEC side and always played C4 guy....LOL....now I kow that he is in his traineeship maybe.

OK, not politically correct joke, sorry. :)

i can remember it it was a bloody bore, i personally would get so bored of playing ild stop after 2 hours but with ts guys like this i find myself sometimes stuck for as long as 6 to 8 hours without getting tired of it XD

absolutely agree!

dont even think mr. mac would think it survived as long as it has already :)

You said what we were all feeling Mr Sweeney. I love the way the clan just closed ranks, stayed professional and didn't sink to his level. You are a fantastic bunch of people and I really enjoy being a part of the clan :)

XD about that mr. watugi, weather we stay professionally.. XD ask the RULEZ guys what they think about our Professionalism mate ;-)

XD about that mr. watugi, weather we stay professionally.. XD ask the RULEZ guys what they think about our Professionalism mate ;-)

lmao we have a nother level of "professionally". a higher one. lol

Rulez, ffs, lol , never fails to make me laugh remembering that .... :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread