Noob playing Clan wars?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
V

Vejling

22 Apr 2014
Hello
Im currently in a nice Danish Clan, but lately is has been decided, that only the top 10 players gets to play Clan wars and train accordingly. Can a guy with limited skills as myself, expect to paticipate in Clan wars in your Clan (considering the name of the Clan)...

/Vejling ( [Gc]Vejling )

While Noobs R Us is just a name, we let anyone play in any clan wars we have, sadly we haven't done a clan match for quite a while. Seems most didn't enjoy it...

last one we did in bf2 was not too glorious we lost each round ;)

we are playing for FUN we dont play any tactics even though i sometimes would want to have a bit more serious gaming ^^.

Would be better to do some funny things like c4tank long jump ;)

Hello
Im currently in a nice Danish Clan, but lately is has been decided, that only the top 10 players gets to play Clan wars and train accordingly. Can a guy with limited skills as myself, expect to paticipate in Clan wars in your Clan (considering the name of the Clan)...

/Vejling ( [Gc]Vejling )

you gotta join the clan vejling savner sku at have en anden dansker lige nu er jeg sku den eneste viking i clanen XD

While Noobs R Us is just a name, we let anyone play in any clan wars we have, sadly we haven't done a clan match for quite a while. Seems most didn't enjoy it...

usually when we play clanwars we enjoy mocking our opponents into the dust instead XD

we are playing for FUN we dont play any tactics even though i sometimes would want to have a bit more serious gaming ^^.

ow comon steffos it was fing funny to piss off your contrymen XD long since ive seen a bratwurst as angry as they where XD laughed my @ss off XD

ow comon steffos it was fing funny to piss off your contrymen XD long since ive seen a bratwurst as angry as they where XD laughed my @ss off XD

lol we told em we are no serious players and they expected pros ;)

Like Steffos said ^^ we enjoy good gaming AND MOST OF ALL a good laugh ingame, so we do play sometimes with other clans. But, only for fun, not for higher scores or K/D or better tactics

Don`t forget our clan match on the No Fly vs the =ENG= clan. We won both rounds and they were totally pissed. Still don`'t know how we did that :joker:

Lmao, remember that second round ended 1:0 for us. MAC was in console, everyone was holding breath, good game :+1:

Lmao, remember that second round ended 1:0 for us. MAC was in console, everyone was holding breath, good game :+1:

it would be great fun to make a clan war but if guys dont even want to play good squadplay it has no sense :D

I can almost see us bunch of noobs playing clan match. We would go whole squad tbag dead enemy guy and then one tank shot or grenade kills us all. :rolleyes:

I can almost see us bunch of noobs playing clan match. We would go whole squad tbag dead enemy guy and then one tank shot or grenade kills us all. :rolleyes:

ey atleast weld die the True NRU way mr heikki xD

Users who are viewing this thread